Chapter 25

A/N Hey guys! What do you think of the new cover? It was my first attempt at making one, thank you for reading, enjoy! Feel free to comment and please vote.

I arrive home at the same time as Chris, I unlock the door and we head in, and sit on the sofa, "Hi, Millie. How was your day?" I can't hold myself together anymore, I feel the tears forming and I don't even try to hold them back, "I-I saw my father today, h-he has another daughter, who is a patient and he n-nearly recognised me I think." I choke out in between sobs, "And my f-friends from Seattle are only here to try and make me g-go back to J-Jake." My eyes are stinging from the tears, Chris looks at me, he looks confused, "Who is Jake?" I forgot he doesn't know about Jake, well now is the time to spill I guess. "Jake was my boyfriend, he was the love of my life, who I thought I would marry and die with, but during the year and a half we were together he managed to forget to mention that he was married, I would never have found out, but she came to the hospital, he didn't fight for me, so I left and moved back to the UK." When I talk about Jake my words are laced with venom and bitterness, I look at Chris and see his fists are clenched, I put my hand on top of his fist and he grabs my hand, "I can't believe he could do that to you Millie, I'm really sorry." I look up at him his eyes are staring right back at me, "Oh, but Chris, I'm so glad he did it because otherwise I would've stayed in Seattle and I wouldn't have met you, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I- well I love you Chris." As I tell him I love him I see his whole face light up and he gives me the cutest smile, "You do? I didn't- I mean I thought you weren't ready so then at your party I thought I had overwhelmed you a bit."

I smile at him, "I love you with everything I have, the party was perfect Chris." I look at him and I swear I can see him blushing, this is the first time I've told him I love him, normally he says it first and I say it back, but today I said it, I told Christopher Anthony John Martin that I love him, and I do to a point that it's scary, I feel like I have done a huge leap of faith because now he has my heart so he can break it at anytime, this is the kind of trust I'm terrified of giving someone, but I know Chris is different. "I can't believe you said it! You really said it and you mean it! Mille Baker I fucking adore you!" He is smiling from ear to ear, I straddle him and kiss him, he returns the kiss and his hands go down to my hips and hold me, I wrap my arms around his neck and continue kissing him, I nibble his lip a little bit. I pull away and start to kiss his cheek and move my way down to his jaw, then his neck, I then move back up to his lips, our tongues swirl together in sync. He puts his hands on my waist to lift me up so I wrap my legs around him, "Shall we take this to the bedroom? Miss Baker." "Yes, Yes we shall Mr Martin." I giggle.

You can imagine what happened next. We made love for the first time and well words just don't begin to describe it. It was magical. It's almost like, before I was in love with him in a small way, and now it's like a whole new door has been opened, my love for him has only increased of course.

I lay half awake sprawled over Chris, I have one hand on his chest, and one of my legs is intertwined with his, I look up into his eyes, they are just so blue, "That was-" He starts I cut him off, "Amazing?" He laughs and plants a kiss on my forehead, I quickly grab his cheeks and pull him into a kiss on the lips, "Do you want to go out tonight? As another date night? I know yesterday was date night, but well I want to take you for a meal." He asks, two date nights in one week, lucky me! "Sure, you know I love date night." "Dress semi formal, just like a nice dress and go natural, no makeup tonight, if that's ok with you?" "Ok sure, but I don't like wearing no makeup, at least let me wear mascara? Please?" He nods, "You are a natural beauty, you don't need makeup." "I'm still gonna wear mascara you know." I giggle.

I'm stood in my black lace panties and bra in front of Chris, "I have nothing to wear, can I wear my pjs?" He gets up and walks towards me, he wraps his arms around my waist, "Let me have a look I'm sure I'll find something, as cute as you look in pjs I'm afraid not tonight. What  about this?" He pulls out a black dress with lace sleeves and a cheeky cut out and a floaty skirt, I have owned it for 3 years but I've never worn it, I always felt self conscious in it. "I don't like that dress on me, I look like a potato." He gives me a weird look, "Millie you could never look like a potato! Please just wear it, with these shoes?" He hands me a pair of black sparkly heels, I nod and slide the dress on and slip the shoes on.
A/N See Camilla's dress below.

As I have practically no makeup on I left my hair natural, Chris won't tell me where he is taking me, we get in the car and go

"Chriiiiiiiiiiiis." I groan, "Where are we going, telllllllll meeeeeeee pleaaaaaaseeeeee." "If I tell you will you shush?" I nod, "I'm taking you to meet my parents." What! His parents! I'm not prepared, I haven't even done my hair! "YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME, THAT I'M MEETING YOUR PARENTS! I HAVEN'T GOT ANY MAKEUP ON AND I HAVEN'T DONE MY HAIR. CHRIS MARTIN I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" I say half joking, "Relax, the reason I made you go natural is because my parents appreciate natural beauty." "They are going to love you I promise."