Coming home..tell the world I'm coming home.

Sky's P.O.V.

I woke up with Alex next to me. He was sleeping. He looked like a sweaty little boy. But then again he was.

"Ms.Gaskarth?"The doctor asked. I groggily nodded yes.

"Good." The doctor smiled and reached up to his face and pulled ooff a mask. It was Jesse.

"Jesse?"I asked suprised. He laughed.

"Alex wake up!"I said poking him. He groaned.

"No point,Sky."He chuckled.

"Please Alex!"I said. He still didn't wake up. The next thing I knew Jesse was putting needles in flames and then blowing on them.

"Jesse,please no"I cried.

"Sky, I still love you,and if you don't love me,so Karma's a bitch." He tickered and started shoving them in my arms. I couldn't help but cry and try to stop.

"Jesse,I'll come back to you! I swear just please stop" I yelled. He laughed and I suddenly got enough strengh to hit him and making him go stumbling out of the room. The needles in my arm started burning so much that I screamed on the top of my lungs making Rian,Zack,Jack,Vinny,Greico,Matt and Alex all fell out of the bed/chairs.

"Sky.."Alex moaned and put his head on his arms.

"What?" I asked. He pointed to my arm.

"Shes innocent" Rian said standing up.

"She is?"They all looked at Rian.

"Jesse,was putting burned needles in her arms." Rian answered for me.

"Hey someone want to help me..please?"I whispered

"Oh ya" Alex said getting up and coming over and taking them all out.

"EWWWWWWWWWIE! BLOOOD!"Jack whined like a baby.

"I was stabbed and I didn't even whine!!" I said.

"Skylar Gasakrth?"The nurse asked. I nodded. The pain medicine was wearing off and I could feel the pain coming on.

"Youre free to go. As long you can walk." I put my thumb up and everyone bursted out laughing.

"Get this girl a walker!"The nurse laughed. Supposly I was one of the best patients ever...since I survived a stabbing.. weird place NYC is..

I got a walker and so did everyone else...

"If one crew member gets hurt WE ALL DO!"Jack yelled.

"You guys." I said walking back into the room.

"Ok so you'll have to take these 4 medicine's every day 2 times. one in the morning one at night. No smoking,drinking ect."The nurse said as I took the pulls they gave me.

"Ready baby sis?"Alex said. I nodded and rubbed where the stiches were

" Don't do that,it'll make the pain worse"Ri said,

"You call mom and dad?" I asked Alex.

"Ya"He asnwered giving me water

"What did they say?" I answerd swalloing

"You can stay. Just take it easy,and no more getting stabbed by ex boyfriends ok?"He laughed at the end. So did I.

"Got it" I laughed. Once I got my clothes on and wrapped the tape around my stomach, I was free to go.

" Would you like a wheel chair?"The nurse asked.

"Nah, I'm good"I smiled. Alex laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

" I need to lie down" I laughed. Trust me. getting stabbed isn't the most fun thing,

" Hey Sky?"Jack asked.

"Ya Jack?"I asked when we finally got in the tour bus,and Matt was driving.

" Sleep well"He smiled.

"Thanks Jack" I smiled and slowly walked into the back room,to finally have a relazing afternoon.