thE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS CHAPTER IS FUCKING INTELLIGENT

Sky's P.O.V.

"I'm going to kill him." I heard Alex mutter from where he was situated on the other side of the room, slumped against the reclining chair playing idly with his phone.

"You don't mean that." I sighed. "You've said that three times now Alex."

"And I'm planning on doing it." He growled lowly. I sighed again and covered my face with my hands.

"He's your best friend." I said sadly. "And no matter how much of a dick he's being you know that you don't hate him and by later tonight you'll be fucking inseparable again." Alex just rolled his eyes.

"That's what you think." He said, being as stubborn as a five year old deprived of there ice cream.

"No Alex, that's what I know." I snapped back. "So go find your bitchy best friend and deal with this petty little fight." I growled, ignoring the nagging pain in my gut at the thought of facing Jack again.

"Fine but when he get's back here and starts flipping out at you and Ben don't say I didn't warn you." He said eyeing me carefully. I just waved him off, knowing Jack's anger would be well worn off by now. . .wouldn't it?

§

Alex's P.O.V.

"Jack, I know you're in here." I said stepping into his dark apartment.

"Go away." His muffled voice answered from the bedroom.

"Can we please just talk?" I said anger rising up the back of my throat.

"Fuck off Alex." He snapped, his voice full of venom.

"Jack stop being a fucking dick head and listen to me!" I cried. "For Christ's sake Jack you're the one who cheated on her! You're the guilty one! You're not supposed to get pity for cheating!" I practically screamed.

"You don't think I feel bad?" He bawled, pulling his face out of the pillow. "You don't think I regret cheating? I fucking loved her Alex. And I get she's moved on- I get she's with Ben, But am I not allowed to be upset that I fucked up and the girl I love is with someone else?" He said sobbing now. "I'm sorry i'm a fuck up, i'm sorry i'm a dick, but you don't need to rub my insecurities in my face." He spat.

"Jack I-" I started, trying to calm him down.

"No Alex!" He cried. "I don't want your shit! I just want my life back!" He said angrily.

"Jack." I said lowering my tone. "Calm down." I said just above a whisper, as he fell to his knees in a fit of sobs. "Shh." I cooed sitting down next to him. "It's okay Jack. Why don't we get you a new girlfriend?" I said, trying to lighten his mood. He just shrugged slightly. I smiled and draped my arm around him. "Come on, why don't you go apologize to Sky and patch thing's up?" I said smiling slightly.

"O-Okay." He stuttered. I stood up and brushed off my pant's offering Jack my hand to help him up.

"Whats that?" He said excitedly grabbing my hand.

"What's what?" I said looking at him quizzically.

"Alex you didn't tell me you were getting married." He said smiling brightly. I met his eyes and nodded.

"Yeah." I smiled wrapping him in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you." He whispered.

"Thanks Jacky." I whispered. "Now come on. Let's go patch things up with Sky." I smiled.