Tomarrow is the day.

~4 months later~

Sky's P.O.V.

"Oh my god, you look perfect!" Ryane and Ash screamed at like 3:00 in the afternoon.

"Why are we doing my make up today if I'm getting married tomarrow?" I asked.

"Becuase, we need to make sure there is everything right!" Ash said.

"Can I have my girlfriend back? You've had her locked in that room for the past week" Ben yelled for like the fifth time.

"NO. THAT IS BAD LUCK. YOU'LL SEE HER TOMARROW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT DICK FACE" Ashton yelled in Ben's face

"I GET IT. YOU'VE JUST SAID THE SAME THING SEVENTY TIMES" Ben yelled back. Ash chuckled and closed the door.

"I still can;t beleive your going along with the whole bad luck thing" I chuckled starting to take my hair down.

" My parents got divorced and they hung out the day before their wedding. It's bad luck dude" Ryane replied.

My phone beeped

@BenAFuckingA : @AshtonCanner and @RyaneBear won't let me see @SkylarintheSky becuase they are meaniesssss

@SkylarintheSky : @BenAFuckingA, I'm not mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@BenAFuckingA : @SkylarintheSky, Not you, the people in the room with you -.-

@AshtonCanner : @SkylarintheSky @BenAFuckingA, BAD LUCK PEOPLE. BAD FUCKING LUCK.

@SkylarintheSky : @AshtonCanner @BenAfuckingA, MY CREYS GUYS. MY CREYS.

@TheDannyWorsnop : @BenAFuckingA, @AshtonCanner, @SkyalrintheSky CAN I COME IN?

@Skylarinthesky : @TheDannyWorsnop YA COME IN.

@AlexAllTimeLow : My sister is and her fiance is insane -.-

I started laughing as Ashton and Ryane left the room to yell at Alex for dropping something.

The door opened.

"Okay, I managed to get in here without the crazy lunatics catching me" Ben whispered closing the door slowly.

"They aren't lunatics. They are just very strange." I said standing up.

"Can't we just get married wearing a shirt and jeans?" He asked sitting on my bed.

" Can you return your suit?" I asked sitting on his lap.

"Yes." He siad

"Can you return your dress?" He asked.

"Your mother told me she wanted it back when I was done with it." I replied.

"Let's do it!" He said laughing.

"Let me go tell Ashton and Ryane!" I smiled.

"He's such an idiot" I heard Ash said.

"Crap! Get int he closet!" I shriked putting him in the closet.

"Hey Sky" Ash and Ryane said walking in.

"Hey guys" I said cooly.

"I need to talk to you" I said. They looked scared.

"A...Are you pregenent?!" Ash whispered.

"NO! OF COURSE NOT" O.M.G.NO" I screamed. THey looked revield.

"Whats up?" Ryane asked.

"Ben and I....Ben and I....decided to get married in regular clothes" I said slowly.

"YES. THANK GOD. THANK THE LORD. THANK YOU" Ryane and Ash screamed.

"WHat?"

"You think we actually wanted to get dressed up?!" Ash asked. I shook my head no.

"THANK YOU" Ry and Ash said hugging me jumping around. I couldn't stop laughing. I heard the closet door open and quickly backed up making us fall on the bed so Ben could get out without getting caught.

"Do I still have to wear makeup?" I groaned.

"HELL YES" Ash yelled.

"LOOK. ITS 9 AT NIGHT. IM TIRED. IM GOING TO BED." I screamed when we were playing Scrable.

"ONE MORE HOUR" Alex screamed.

"NO I DON'T CARE. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT" I yelled running upstairs and jumping on my bed.

"OW MY LEG" Someone yelled.

"WTF"

"Cam?" I asked standing up. He rolled off my bed and I turned the light on.

"Why are you in my bed..?" I asked scrared.

"I thought Ben and everyone where here" He said groaning standing up.

"No..they were going to have drinks" I replied.

"Fuckkk" He moaned.

"Well, they are probably are already gone, so you can sleep on the ground or something" I said awkwardly.

"Ya since its 11 already."

"I thought it was 9?"

"No, Alex changed the clocks today."

"Oh" I sighed. I got some pillows and blankets and made a bed on the ground for Cam.

"Sorry about your leg" I sighed.

"Its fine"

"See ya in the morning Cam" I laughed getting in my bed and falling asleep fast. (this is a horrible chapter)