This is messed up as shitttttttttttttttttt

Sky's P.O.V.

I groaned and blinked my eye. I saw bright light and covered my face and moaned.

"Okay, come on hunger over genius" Alex said opening my curtain

"Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx don't make me face the magazine" I whimpered.

"COME ON LAZY ASS!" Ryane screamed pulling my feet first out of bed nad dragging me to the front room. Alex grabbed my hands and they started swinging me.

"Guys, I have a fucking hang over. Please stopp" I whined.

"Heres the latest magazine" Matt said throwing it on the counter. I stood up as soon as possible and ran over to the magazine and opened it to page 50.

"oh my god" I said covering my mouth and looking at all the pictures. The last picture caught my eye. It was when I was standing there watching Jack kiss the girl and him smling at me. It was perfect. My back shook and I covered my whole face.

"Whats wrong?"Alex asked worried walking over and looking at the pictures.

"I'm going to murder him" Alex spat.

"No, dont!" I cried pulling him back.

"You sure?"He whispered. I nodded. He hugged me and let go after about 5 minutes.

"Hey guys!"Jack cheered loudly. I glared at him. Ryane growled and glared.

"Woah, what?"He asked confused putting his hands up.

"This dumbass" Zack said throwing the magazine at his chest. He caught it and stared it at for like 3 minutes until he siad this:

"That girl is hot!" Jack said smiling.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Ryane and I screamed.

"LOOK AT THE GIRL INT HE CORNER!" Ryan screamed. Jack's face fell noticing who it was.

"Oh my god" He whispered.

"Come on Ryane, Matt, lets go set up merch" I growled walking out with Matt and Ryane next to me.