DUDE...WHAT.

Alex's P.O.V

Sky went over to Ben's place for the night. What are they going do? I DONT EVEN WANT TO FUCKING KNOW.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I decided be a little romantic and go out and buy Ashton a few flowers,a bottle of wine, yadda yadda.

I was walking back home with a dozen roses,white wine, and gun to my head.

Wait.

What?

A gun to my head.

"Give me your money" The voice said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your money asshole!" He said pushing the gun harder into my head. I quickly took out my wallet from my back pocket and gave it to him. I put it out to where he could reach it. He removed the gun and reache dout to grabbed the wallet. I quickly turned into a ninja and kicked him the balls and pucnhed him the face and kicked him the gun. He grunted a fell backwards.

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

"Ugh" I moaned and fell down.

"Noone knows" The mangrowled before taking my wallet and running off. I quickly removed the knife from my stomach and grabbed for my phone moaning.

Call:Ashton.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Ashton? It's Alex" I said painfuly.

"Where the fuck are you?" She asked.

"Main Street. Come get me" I said before ending the call and laying on my back trying to scream in agony.

10 minutes later, though it felt like 10 hours.

"Alex?!" Ashton said yelling and running towards me and putting her hand on my chest.

"Alex what happened?" She whispered as she put me in the back seat of the car.

" I got robbed and stabbed" I moaned. trying to sit up.

"Lay down faggot!" She shriked pushing me back down.

"Love you to" I muttered,

"Look, Alex, Im realy tense right now. My fucking husband just got stabbed, and I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCKING HOSPITAL IS!" She shriked.

"Take a left on Johnson Burg rd." I sighed.

""Okay" THe car turned off and the door opened then closed. My door opened and Ash quickly picked me up Bridal style..this wasn't awkward.

"I need help. I need a nurse." She demanded glaring at the nurses station after they told her to fill out a form. SHe growled and threw it out the window.

They jumped and put me on the gurney.

Ben's P.O.V

It was like 1:00 in the mornign when the phone rang,

"Hello?" I asked.

"Alex got stabbed. COME TOT HE HOSPITAL" Ashton yelled and hung up. What?

"Sky. Wake up. Sky" I said rubbing her shoulder.

"Hmgrbd?"She moaned.

"Alex got stabbed" I whispered. She shot right up, hitting my jae and making me fall off the bed.

"Alex.Got.What?" She yelled.

"Stabbed" I said sitting up rubbing my jaw.

"Did I hit yu?"She asked putting her clothes on..we had a fun first night...

"Just a little" I said throwing my shirt and jeans on.

"Im sorry" She said hugging me.

"Its fine. Lets go see your brother"

"You mean dumbass" She muttered. I chuckled and followed her out of the room and into the car. I got on the drivers side and drove. Skylar jumped out and ran into the hospital. Nice Sky. Becuase we need both Gaskarth's in the hospital. o.o

Sky's P.O.V.

"Gaskarth"

"Room 145" THe nurse said. I took off trying to find Ash.

"Ash!" I said jumping and falling on her. Thump.

" Wheres Alex?" I asked.

"Right infront of you guys" Ben said walking in.

"YOU GOT STABBED?!"I shriked.

"HE TOOK MY WALLET!"

" THAT ASSHOLE!"

"HE SUCH A CUNT!"

"HES SUCH A PRICK!"

"HES SUCH A COCK BLOCKER!" Alex and I both yelled at the same time laughing.

"Why do we date you ?" Ben  asked

"Becuase, you lovee me" I smiled going up and standing on my tippy toes and kissing him.

"Right thats whyy" He laughed kissing me

"Not in my face pleaseee" Alex and Ash whinedd.

I laughed. Ben chuckled and put his hand on my back and dropped me back. He came down and kissed me.

"I love you Sky" He whispered

" I love you to Ben" I whispered.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" Ash and Alex yelled.

" I SAW YOU GUYS FUCKING ON THE COUCH" Ben yelled.

"Thats so gross!" I laughed.

"Alex Gaskarth?"

"Yes?"

"You can go. We have pain pills. You'll be fine" THe nurse said and left.

Alex got dressed and we got the stuff. We helped him to the car and got him in. Ash dropped me and Ben at his house.

"Thanks Ash" I said almost falling asleeping.

"Feel better Al.." Before I passes out and Ben caught me.

The last thing I heard was Alex and Ashton laughing and driving away.