Shes laid up in bd with a broken heart..

Sky's P.O.V.

I stared at Rian as he stared at my stomach. I quickly pulled my shirt down and looked down.

" Rian.. you can't tell" I whispered.

" Someone has to know." He answered closing the bathroom door.

"Your someone" I answered sitting down.

" Your flesh and bones,Sky. How are you pulling this off?"He asked sitting next to me looking at me with sympathy in his voice.

" I started atleast 5 years ago.." I answered whispering.

"13?"He asked, I nodded.

" I didn't fit in, Janne only was my friend, or what I though anyway,  Alex didn't pay attention, I started drinking, and I started cutting...I haven't ate in atleast 3 weeks." I answered crying. Rian grabbed me into his ams and hugged me. I stood up and took off my undershirt. My ribs were compltely showable and I didn't even have to suck in. I sighed and told Rian to leave for a second. He nodded and kissed my cheeck.

" I'm sorry" I whispered and rubbed my stomach. It seemed like that if I had bumped against something then my ribs would automatically dissovle.

Rian's P.O.V.

I ran to find Alex.

"Alex!"I screamed.

"Ya?"He asked.

" Your sister is-" I got cut off.

"I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine" Sky growled staring me.

"Ya...shes fine" I answered slowly and walked out of the room

"Thankyou" I got a text when I was out of the room. It was from Sky.

Sky's P.O.V.

The guys had gone for dinner. Rian made me go.

"So what will you have?"The wiater asked me.

"Um..I'll have the sal-" I got cut off.

"She'll have a number 4 with everything possible" Rian answered. I stared at him.

"Hey Skylar,you look really pale. Take your jacket off,get some air" Alex said looking at me.

"Huh?No. I'm fine. Just a little tired" I smiled gently. My sotmach rumbled and I sighed. 20 minutes later the food came and Jack had the biggest plate of nachos. Alex had the same. Zack had a burger with fries. Rian had what I had.  I just sat there looking at it. I couldn't eat it..I'll get fat. I don't need to eat this. Fat girls aren't able to get picked up. Skinny girls,thats what boys liked. They could pick you up as light as a feather. You don't need to eat that. I thought to myself .

"Sky,you gonna eat it?"They all asked me. I looked up to all of them. Alex's smiling face. Jack's idiotic goofy face.Zacks look of concern. and lastly,Rian's face of "Eat it,I don't want to find you under 50." face. I sighed and took a bite of it. It tasted so good. So juicy. But no, I couldn't eat it. I forced the bite I had taken down my throat then put the burger down and pushed the plate away. I felt like I needed to puke. They stared at me. All of them.

" I'll be right back" I siad and ran out of the booth to the bathroom getting to the toilet just on time to see the piace of burger I ate infront of me again. I then felt a gut wretching pain making me puke again. I sat there 3 to 4 minutes until I was done and stumbled out of the bathroom room and went to the sinks cleaning out my mouth and staring in the mirror to see a:

-Pale faced girl

-A face that was as straight as a board

-Pale grey eyes that the color as been washed out of

What used to be:

-A bright,round face that would laugh at everything.

-The brightest blue eyes  that were as blue as the sky.

I felt hot tears on my face. What could I do now? I had to go back out. I walked out of the bathroom to see a worried Alex,Jack,Rian and Zack.

I sat down.

"Are you ok?"They all asked me.

"Yes" No

"Are you sure?" No

"Ya. Can you give me the keys?"I whispered. Alex nodded and handed me the keys to the bus. I aid thankyou and walke dout to the bus.

~1 Hour later~

"Rian told me...." I turned around to see a angry-sad-confused looking....

song of the chapter: For the First Time by the script