You think I know?

Sky's P.O.V.

Ben went home to get some sleep. So Jack and I decided to have dinner together.

"Why didn't you forgive me?"He asked.

"Because" I said taking a sip of red wine.

"Becuase isn't an answer. I want a fucking answer" He said. I stood up.

"You want an answer? Fine. You cheated. You broke me like I was a chip. You were in maby panby land with your girlfriend. I needed someone to realize that I was breaking. I was cutting. I was crying myself to sleep. I was starving. I lied to everyone. Alex thought I was so fucking happy, I lied to my own fucking brother. DO you know how hard that is? I couldn't just forgive you. I thought what we had was special. You proved to me that Love wasn't just a word. You proved to me that Love was one of the worst things ever. I then met Ben. Ben made it better. Ben proved to me that there was someone out there who believed me. You wanted an answer. Theres your answer" I finsihed and fell to my knees sobbing.

"I'm outta of here" Jack said putting the napkin on the table and slaming the door. I just kept letting it pour out of me. I gripped the counter and grabbed the sink. I turned the sink on and whiped my face off. I needed someone right now. I reahced for my phone.

"Hello?" A voice muttered.

"Ben, I need you right now" I sobbed.

"I'll be right there" He siad hanging up. I sat on the couch putting the blanket that Ryane got me and wrapping it around. 20 minutes later the doorbell rang.

"Come in" I chocked ou. The door opened.

"Sky?"Ben asked.

"Skylar, whats wrong?" Danny asked.

" Jack...Jack...came over and I spilt everything out to him. He stormed out" I said nearly crying again.

"I'll kill him" Ben whispered in my ear rocking me back and forth. He kept saying that till I passed out.

Ben's P.O.V.

I finally fell asleep, along with Danny. We woke up to lights streaming through the window. I looked voer and saw Sky red eye'd and clutching onto me. I sighed and rubbed her back.

"Hey Mate!"Danny said cheerfully drinking coffe.

"Shh!" I said furiously hitting him with a pillow.

"Whats going on?" Ash asked as I finally got Sky off me.

"Jack came over last night and asked her why she didn't choose him" I replied.

"And he stormed out" Danny finished.

"I'll murder him!"Ryane and Ashton said.

"No you won't" Alex said coming int he kitchen and kissing Ashton.

"How messed up was she?" Alex asked leaning on the counter.

"She called me sobbing" I replied.

"FUckk" Alex groaned.