Oh Hey Jesse

Sky's P.O.V.

Alex and I went to the mall. I was going to a store with Alex when I saw Jesse.

"Hey, I'm I'm going to the bathroom." I said nervously

"huh? oh OK yeah sure, just don't do anything stupid in there! i expect a full report when you get back!" he said. i just looked at him awkwardly until he walked away. i walked to the little bar of water fountains by the bathrooms and waited for Jessie to approach me. i didn't have to wait long. he never could stay away for long.

"well well well! look who the mayonnaise brought in!" he said with a stupid evil grin on his face. 

"mayonnaise? do you listen to yourself when you speak or do you just like the sound of your own voice?"

"dont be jealous babe! i know you miss this! too bad i don't date fat asses like you anymore. sucks to be you huh? speaking of sucking, you might want a little done." i was so confused right now.

"what the hell are you talking about? your making no sense whatsoever!" i stage whispered. i was afraid i would start yelling if i spoke any louder and that would just bring Alex over here.  i really didn't need him getting hurt right now. 

"what im talking about is you! being a fat ass! i meant you need liposuction because your fat ass cant loose that weight on its own."  he said with an evil grin and walked away quickly, with out giving me the chance to respond. the worst part was that he was so right. i went into the bathroom and looked in one of the mirrors. i looked pregnant! and my ass was fatter that my head! ugh i make j-lo look like she has no ass! this has to end now! 

"well i cant stop eating again because rian will notice imediately... other options... i cant start dieting because everybody will try to reassure me that im skinny and ill just end up gaining more weight..." i said to myself. then i had an idea. i went into one of the stalls and took out a toothbrush i always kept in my purse. 

"here goes nothing" i shoved it down my throat until it touched the punching bag thing in the back of my throat. unfortunately we had gone to pei wei for lunch so my puke was seriously spicy. gross. i dont know why but puking put me in a really bad mood. oh well, at least i could fool rian into thinking i was eating. i just needed to remember to avoid spicy foods like anything with pepper or jalepenos or pretty much anything else i enjoy on my foods... wonderful... oh well at least i could taste the food now... i get to taste it twice actually! ok maybe thats not the best way to go about it...

i walked out of the bathroom and right smack into alex, i guess he was waiting for me because he as tapping his foot impatiently. 

"ready to go?" i asked

"yes, but first! i said i wanted a full report on how things went in there!"

"i totaly thought you were joking that is so not happening!"  he looked like a hurt puppy. i enjoyed that look more than i should have. 

"lets go! im sick of the mall!" h sighed and agreed as we were walking out a bunch of kids passed us and alex bumped up against me to avoid being run over by them.

"hey sky?" he aske

"yes?" 

"why do you smell like barf? no offense or anything its just that... you smell like puke, it reeks"

"huh? oh some asshole vomited in the toilet and didnt flush it on their way out." i said. he wrinkled his nose and stepped away.

"well you might want to shower when you get home cuz you smell awful"

"gee! thanks ass hole!" i said with a small smile.

the ride home was quiet after that.