good then bad, then good again

Sky's P.O.V.

For the rest of the day we went in and out of the beach. WELL Ash and I got dragged in and out if the water. Thanks guys.... -.-

"LETS GO TO THE BOARDWALK!" Ash screamed in my ear.

"THANKS FOR ASHTON FOR ASKING" I screamed back in her ear.. She fell over laughing.

"Ya! Lets go!" Rian exclamed.

"Really?" Same moaned while working on his tan.

"YES WHITE BOY!" Ash and I laughed pulling him up.

"Fine." He sighed slipping his shirt on. Ashton and I grabbed our clothes and ran into the changing room.

I put on my Belly shirt and and jean shirts along with my flipflops. I walked out. Everyone just stared.

"Is that Sky?" James whispered. I nodded.

" You shorts" Dan said. I looked down at my shorts. Huh?

"You look amazing" Zack commented.

"Yea, , Yea we get it. My sister is good looking now lets go?" Alex asked.

"Alex Ready?" Ashton asked coming out. She was wearing a belly shirt. You could see her tattoo and belly ring.

"Woah Ash!" We all exclaimed. Alex just stared.

"What?" She asked looking at her outfit.

"He thinks you look hot" Ben said. i smaked his head.She laughed.

"Come onnnnnn!" Jack said gazing at me and Ash.

"Bumper cars!" I shriked unhooking myself from Ben.

"She looooooves bumper cars" Alex said as I forced them all into the line.

"We know" Everyone said together.

"How many?" A pissed off teenager working the stand asked.

"Uhhhh 11"  I said counting.

"$25"  He replied. I turned around scared.

"Guys?" I asked. They shook their head no.

"Oh okay. So Aaron" I said turning around and pulling up my shorts and removing my jacket.

"Yes?" He asked. I walked closer to him.

"We only have $15" I said sadly.

"We are so sorry" Ash said pouting.

"No! Thats fine! Here! Take the free pass to every ride!" Aaron said smiling giving us 11 wristbands. Ash and I smiled.

"Thanks Aaron" Ash smiled as I kissed his cheek. His cheeks warmed up.

"Thanks Aaron" I smiled. He opened the gate and let us all walk in.

"That is why I love you" Ben laughed getting in the bumper care next to me. I smiled and buckled up.

"Ready?" Aaron yelled.

"YA!"

"Bring it!"

"PREPARE TO EAT DUST!"

"SUCK MY COCK!"

"DUDDE!"

I chuckled. Two bands, all men...weirdest thing ever.

I hit Ben, who hit Alex,who hit Rian,who hit Zack,who hit Jack,who hit Ash,who hit Danny,who hit Sam,who hit James (who was cursing unctronablly), Who hit Camera,who hit Matt,who hit Evan,who hit Vinny,who hit me.