Hmmmmm

Sky's P.O.V.

9 months later

I started packing my bags. I couldn't believe it. I was going on tour.

"You can't goooooo"Jack whined,

"Jack"I said hugging him.

"You'll call me EVERYDAY?"Alex said making sure. I nodded. I had already got a record out. 3 million.First day. I started crying. Alex hugged me.

"Oh sweetie. It's okay! We'll talk everyday!" Alex said said. We were int he middle of the airport.

"I know, I'm just gonna miss you guys so much" I said

"Flight 218 to Londen, England"THe over speaker said.

"Well thats me." I said letting go and hugging everyone one last time.

"Bye kiddo!"They all said waving to me as I walked. I gave my ticket to the women and walked threw the terminal. I got my seat. I was sitting by the window. I put my ear buds in and blasted All Time Low.

10 hours later

I finallly got off the plane. I took a picture and sent to all the guys. Getting smilies and missing you all ready's. I smiled and walked to a limo.

"Madame Gaskarth?"The limo driver asked.

"Oui"I smiled.

"You will be in room 45. In the Great Palace"The driver said as we started driving. It took us 30 mins to get there. I said "Merci" and got my bags and went to the hotel. I got my key and went to the room. It was huge. Like FUCKING huge!

" Woah" I mouthed and saw the T.V.,the bed,the refrigerator,the bathroom. I quickly put my ipod in the ipod dock and blasted the music dancing on the bed and eating random food.

NEXT DAY

I woke up and looked at my phone.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -From Alex or the fucking weirdo you call brother. I laughed and replied. Forgetting the time zones. I  remembered,CONCERT tonight!

I ran to my closet getting my clothes and my shoes. I threw on a Pinkish top and pair of washed out jeans and my ballet flats thatZack got me for my birthday.

"Ready Ms.Gaskarth?"The limo driver asked at my door. I nodded, I grabbed my phone,my ipod and ran out of the room.

I ran into a few fans. I took photos,did signitures,hugs,etc.

"Ready to roll?"I muttered to myself as I got welcomed to the stage. I ran out the stage jumping the middle.

"HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO LONDONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed into the mic.

I played the first song

(I actually wrote this,NO STEALING!)

Hello there,

making your way across the dance floor

Move a little faster

lets make this last forever.

Hello there.

Don't just stand there,show me what you are made of. ETC.

(I dont know how to finish it) (or the concert)

~End of concert~

I ran offf the stage,sweating,and smiling.

I ran straight to the stage door to meet the fans.

"Skylar! Skylar!Skyalr! Skylar!"I heard over and over again. I turned my head and felt a incredibly pain feeling from my stomach and fell down feeling the wet pavemnt on my face as the  whole world turn ed grey.

Few Days later

I opened my eyes slightly. Seeing a bright  light. I blinked. I felt a tugging in my stomach and a sharp pain in my noes. I sat up but felt a horrible pain in my stomach. I laid back down. I took in my surroundings.

"Alex"I tried sayin. He snapped his head towards me.

"Sky!"He said and came bounding over.

"What happened?"I asked.

"Your appendix split."