THIS IS A RENTAL DOUCHE

Sky's P.O.V

"You'll love it I promise!" Ben said as we drove. I rolled my eyes and propped my feet up on the dash board. I felt a smirk grow on my lips as I looked over at him.

"I know I'll like it I just wish you would tell me where we're going you know I hate surprises." I laughed.

"No!" He said pulling over and looking over at a map, furrowing his brow.

"What? What?" I said trying desperately to get a hint on where we were going.

"We went the wrong way." Ben groaned tossing down the map. I felt a laugh make a way from my throat as he glared at me. "Fuck off." He mumbled as he turned the car around and started in the opposite direction.

"What the hell?" I mumbled looking in the rearview mirror.

"What's wrong?" Ben asked worriedly his eyes flicking over me before they returned to the dark road.

"I think that car's following us." I said watching as the car behind us turned around as well.

"You're just paranoid after what happened in the airport." He said sighing. I shook my head.

"Turn the car back around. I want to see if it follows us again." I said eyeing the car suspiciously.

"Fine drama queen." Ben mumbled doing a (what was probably illegal) u-turn.

"What the fuck?!" He cried as the car turned around also.

"Told you!" I said victoriously. Ben sighed and shook his head.

"We're being stalked late at night and you're fist pumping because you were right." He said. "Well i'm gonna-" He started only to be interrupted by the car ramming into the back of our car. "What the fuck!" He screamed. "This is a rental you douche!" He screamed as they rammed into us again, sending the car jerking forward. I felt a scream echo from my throat as Ben sped up the car, swerving down the road.

"Who the fuck is that?" I cried as the rounded around the bend behind us.

"I don't have a damn clue!" He cried as he did another u-turn (That was also probably illegal). The car behind us sped to a stop, the tires skidding along the road as the car rotated from the high speeds and following after us again.

"Ben!" I cried as the car hit us harder, sending Ben's car close to the rail of the road the river bordering the side. "There trying to fucking kill us!" I screamed. Ben reached over and clasped our hands together as he rounded around another turn and continued speeding about fifty miles above the speed limit until a light came into view and he sped to a stop in a supermarket parking lot.

"Oh my god." I breathed. "Who was that?" I asked. Ben shook his head.

"I can't be sure, but I have a pretty good idea."

MY BEST FRIEND WROTE THIS.

THANK YOU ASHTON <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333