Wow Ben,Danny,James,Cam,Sam,Alex,Ash,Ryane,Zack,Jack,Rian

Sky's P.O.V.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Ashton screamed at me the next morning. I jumped off the couch and put my hand over her mouth. She looked confused.

"No one knows its my birthday, and lets keep it like okay?" I growled. She nodded.

"Good."

"Hey Sky." Alex said hugging me

"What is it today?" I asked

"May 5th" Alex replied. (Yes i know in a earlier chapter it said dec.10th but im changing it, don't hate me)

"Anything special?" I asked taking a drink of coffe. His eyes went dull.

"No,of course not" He said smiling a little.

"Why don't you want anyone to know its your birthday?"He asked.

"Whats the point? I don't need anyone to care about today. It's nothing" I sighed.

"It's not nothing" Alex said crossing his arms.

"Alex, I'm turning 22. It isn't like I'm 12" I said.

"When you were 12, you didn't want it to be your birthday either!" Alex exclaimed.

"Look, I'm going to Ben's. And you can suck a dick." I said getting my car keys.

"No, we are going out." Ryane said stopping infront of me.

"But I told Be-" I said.

" I don't care lets go" Ryane exclamined taking my hand and dragging me out the door and to the car. I sighed and got in the passenger side.

To:Ben

From:Sky

I know I said I was coming over,Ryane is dragging me shopping DX

From:Ben

To:Sky

LOL okay, I'll see you later love xx

I chuckled and put it away.

"I need new skinnies" Ryane said bringing me to Hottopic. She picked out red and white ones. After abut 4 hours of shopping, she decided to leave.

"How are you and Justin?" I asked.

"Good! I'm meeting his parents in 2 weeks" She smiled stopping at a red light.

"Niice! I'm meeting Ben's on the 7th after school reunion" I replied.

"Thats on... thursday" She said thinking in her mind. I nodded. She turned left.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Somewhere" SHe replied smiling.

"Ryaneee" I groaned.

"Shut up and let me put this bandanna over your eyes." She said putting it on, WELL FORCING IT ON. I grumbled and waited for the car to stop.

"Okay, I got you!" She said taking me and leading mee up a path and into something.

"1..."

"2...

"3...!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYLAR!" Everyone screamed jumping out of nowhere. It was Asking Alexandria ATL WTK FTSK and The Maine..

"Omg!" I said as Ben came over and hugged me.

"Happy bithday baby" He said kissing me.

"Awwwwwwwwwww" Everyone clapped.

Holy titty fuck.