Get You Ass Back Home

Janne's P.O.V

"Sky,maybe you should take your own advice..I mean you haven't heard the rumors?"I asked whsipering in her ears.

"What?"She whispered back.

" Remember Jesse at my parents place when you guys got drunk and had s3x?"I asked.

"No! Not again!"She whispered yelled.

"You talk back to me..the rest of your family will be hearing that you had  an abortion." I threatened as I saw Alex and the rest of ATL look at us confused.

"I didn't though, It died from achalo assumption a few hours later.. you know that"She said staring at me.

" I know alot of things that I could use agaisnt you" I answered smiling

"So do I" She answered and turned on the stage speakers.

"Guys did you know that I had sex and the kid died through achol assumption?"She asked. They nodded.

" See? That was you who had an abortion" She answered.

" Did you know that she nearly got arrested?"I asked.

" Yes we did.."They all answered. She  came up to me and whispered.

" I may have things in my past  that are bad,but atleast I didn't sleep with the sicence teacher to pass his class"She said and I stared at her.

" I'll be right back" I said and walked outside. I grabbed my phone.

"Jesse?Send the picture. I know what we can do with it" I said smiling.

"THe one from 8th grade where Sky has puffed out hear,braces,glasses,purple shirt,jeans that are more like mom jeans and velcro shoes,makeup everywhere?"He asked laughing.

"You know it! Send it to me in five minutes... I need it for the concert." I smiled.

"You know it babe!"He laughed. We hung up and five minutes later I had the most embarssing picture of Skylar Nicole Gaskarth.

"Hey Matt?"I asked running inside.

"What?"He asked.

"Do you have like a thing where you make pictures much larger?"I asked.

"Ya..in the back" He said

"Thankyou!"I smiled and ran in the back. I put the photo into the computer with a cord and made it so that it was humagons!

" YES!It printed!"I screamed in my head. Now I just had to get everyone out of the buliding ..

" Hey Alex.Rian.Jack.Matt.Vinny.Zack.Greico and everyone else,Sky wants to see you outside" I answered pushing them all out.

"WHat?"They asked as I locked the door and ran away to get the photo. There was a ladder and some hinges were I could hang it.

" Ok right behind the ATL sign and it should be perfect." I muttered to myself. I hooked up the lines to the back of the poster of the ATL one and hooked it to the ATL one so I  could press the button and you could see the photo. Now it was time for to get everyone in.

"Hey sorry! I thought  that Sky was outside!" I laughed letting everyone in. Including Sky. Matt stopped.

" I know you did something. And if its something to cause Sky to cut herself again then I will personally put you in a Hot Air Balloon and send you somewhere where noone can hear your screams" He threatened me

"Hey Matt?!"Someone called.

"Coming" He said still staring at me and walked away

~3 Hours Later~

~Concert~

Sky's P.O.V.

The concert was up and running and noone could make this day any worse...but then again my life sucks and Janne's here. Suddenly the music stopped and everyone looked at me.

"What?"I asked trying to get the lightsand sound back. Nothing happened.

"NOW SHOWING,THE MOST EMBARSSING PICTURE OF SKYLAR NICOLE GASKARTH EVER SEEN!"A voice that sounded alot like Janne oh shit....

The next thing I knew the ATL sign was  down and there was picture of me from 8th grade that was taken at a HALLOWEEN party. Get that straight a HALLOWEEN FUCKING PARTY! I sighed and got down from the sound and light booth. Hearing everyones laughigng and I'm on the verge of tears. I ran threw the corrdior and up onto the stage. I grabbed Zack's mic.

"Hey Sky-"Alex said to me as I walked by him.

" Helllllllo!"I yelled.

"As yu can see there is a photo of me from 8th grade right there....right?"I asked making my self clear. Everyone yelled "YES"

" And I must say.. I look goood!" I joked. Everyone burst out laughing.

" OH and Janne,guess you forgot,to edit yourself out of the picture..." I laughed seeing a girl with Buck teeth and hug ass glasses. I suddenly felt bad for her.

" I mean..ya thats me! In both! What cna you say I was a dorky little kid..." I said smugly.

" You don;t have to do this" Alex whispered to me.

" I know.." I smiled.

"Hey! What the hell?!"Janne said sotmping over to me on the stage. I gave Zack the mic.

" Congradulations...you won" I said lowly and walked off the stage and went into the corridor.

" Sky..."Matt said when I was back at the sound booth. The music started up again and the picture was taken down. The sign was back up and I was doing lights. Janne was nowhere to be found and when Matt came back he said she wasn't in the bus nor were her things.. So either so left or with Jesse. I couldn't care less.