Alex....help

Sky's P.O.V.

Matt, Ryane,and I set up the whole thing in a matter of seconds. I wasn't exactlyin the best mood.

"Can I have the one with Alex's face on it?" A slutty girl said with her boobs hanging out of her shirt practically.

"No, it's sold out" I said.

"Then why is it up there?"She asked pushing it.

"Becuase  it is now why you don't fuck off and go hang out with your other girl friends becuase we all know your  here to just the fuck some band dude" I said getting her face. She made an "ech" sound and pushed through the crowd. What did I just do? Shit.

"Mattttt" I said nearly crying.

"Come ehre Skylarrrr" He said pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back.

"How about you take a break. You've had an....interesting past 24 hours" He chuckled. I giggled.

"Okay. Thanks" I said kissing his cheek. I told Ryane and she perfectly understood. I smiled and walked out of the booth. I had to clear my thoughts. THe world was dizzy as I walked through alley way that I thought would lead me back to the bus. Boy was I wrong. I found a O'Reily's Bar on 3rd Avenue. I had  a fake ID. Two beers wouldn't do anything....AGAIN BOY was I WRONG.

Like 4 hours later~

"See yaaaaa boyyyyyyssss" I laughed stumbling out of the bar. 4 beers,5 shots, and much much more. I then realized what I was doing. I was drinking Jack out of my life. I stumbled into the  alley way and sat down and grabbed my phone. I went down to

ALEXGASKARTHISTHEBEST amd pressed "Call"

"Hellllo?" His voice rung like a bell. Ow.

"Alex...come to the alley way. Please. I'm messed up big time." I cried.

"Turn around" he said and hung up. I turned around. Alex was standing there.

"Alex" I siad stumbling over to him.

"Your okay. Your okay." He said whispering to me as walked backed to the bus.

"Hey Alex....and Sky??" Rian asked cofused.

"Orange Juice. Please" I said sitting down.

"Drunk?" Rian asked placing he drink in front of me. I smiled and gugged it down.

"World record right there" Rian chuckled.

"Shut up Dawson" I chuckled. I felt better.

"Alex, I'm going back to the venue for merch, okay?" I asked..

"Becareful." He said. I nodded and made my way out of the bus.

"YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Ryane screamed hugging me.

"YES!" I screetched."

"NEVER.EVER.EVER! Leave me here with Mickey. The girls are fucking horrible! I want Alex. Alex!!! Can I have that one! He is soooooo hawt!Oh my gawd!" She siad imitatiing them. I laughed so hard.

"I'm like BITCH BACK OFF MY MAN!" She said in a z-formatin x flomation.

"oh Ryane" I laughed walking in the booth.

"Your back! Thank god" Matt said coming up to me.

"Matt, you've been working merch more years then I have. Relax" I chuckled.

~Concert~

They guys were doing really well. Alot of dick jokes. But thats normal for them,hahah.

"THANK YOU WARPEDDD TOIUURRRR!!!!" Alex screamed. Ryane and I yelled and clapped. It was getting dark out.

"Hey Ryane, tell the guys I'm going out to the store to get drinks. okay?" I yelled.

"BECAREFUL!" She  yelled. I nodded and walked away.

I began walking to the store when someone put the hand across my mouth and forced me into a van. I screamed.

"Let me go" I growled.

"No." They people in front of me said. It was 2 guys, and the girl from the magazine was infront of me..

"Be quiet and we won't kill you" They growled pointing a knife at me. I nodded. The van came to a stop and I knew this was my shot. I managed to get out  of the van without them knowing and starting running back as far as possible, to get away from them . I ran trying to find SOME clue where I was.

Francias Rd.

PERFECT!!!!!

I made a left then a right trying to cler the screames out of my head. I jumped over the Warped gate and went parking lot B to find ATL.

"Parking Lot D"

"Parking lot B!" YES.

I turned and saw someone on the phone. It was Alex.

"ALEX!" I screamed jumping on top of him making us both fall on the ground. I hugged him sobbing into his chest.

"Sky! You've been gone for like 2 hours! I nearly filed a report on your lost!" Alex said sitting up.

"Your cying." He said finally noticing.

"Alex" I sobbed into his chest.

"What happened?"

"The girl from the magazine......" I managed