Warped Tour kills.

Sky's P.O.V. 3 months later

"Sky!!! Wake the fuckk uppp!!!" Alex screamed at me. I groaned and sighed.

"I'm up. I'm up" I sighed sitting up.

"YAY! Now get ready! Your going to do the merch with Matt" Alex smiled.

"Sounds legit." I smiled.

"Hey!" Ryane said jumping on Alex's back.

"Sup Ms. Perky?"I laughed.

" Get upppp! We are doing Merch together!!!!!!!" She smiled jumping off Alex's back and picking me up. I was light. She was fucking strong.

"Can I have my girlfriend please?"Jack asked.

"NO! SHES MINEEEEE!!!! ALLLLLLLLLL MINEEEEEEEEE!" Ryane screamed running out of the bus still carrying me. I was laughing so hard.

"I LOVE SKYLAR GASKARTH AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT OUTLOUD" She screamed. I finally opened my eyes.

"Ry-Ry!" I screetched.

"I LOVE YOU MORE THEN JACK" She screamed.

"RY! THERES FUCKING PAPRAZZI EVERYWHERE!" I yelled.

"Oh fuck me" She muttered turning around and running back to the bus.

I jumped out of her arms and went on the bus/

"Hey doofus 1,doofus 2" Alex smiled.

"I'm gonna get dressed" I laughed and ran into my bunk. I grabbed my black shirt, my pink jeans,and my grey sweater. I slipped on my Converese and went to the front of the bus.

"Ready?" Alex asked. I nodded.

"After part on The Maine's bus" Matt said when we selling ATL shirts.

" At the end of tonight?" I asked. He nodded.

"Ryane, party on the Maine's bus tonight." I smiled taking a kid's 20 and giving her a shirt.

"Great!" SHe exclaimed. I laughed and turned to Matt.

"Mattttt"

"Skyyyyyyyyyy"

"Can I watch ATL?" I whined.

"Go ahead" He smiled I kissed his cheek and grabbed Ryane's hand and started running throught he crowd. We got to the front and started dancing. They wwere playing Damned If I do Ya (Damned If I Don't). The played from 12:30 to 1:15. They finsihed with I feel Like Dancin.

"We'd like to thank those two girls in the front row who told us how much we suck and flicked us off!" Alex laughed

"ALEX YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOT!" I screamed.

"I'M YOUR BROTHER" He screamed back

"SICKOS" Ryane screamed.

"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GUYS! SERIOUSLY BEST SHOW EVER!" Alex yelled. Everyone screamed. They ran off stage. And we ran to meet them.

"Faggots!"Alex said to us hugging Ryane then me.

"Whatever, LETS GET READY TO PARTY WITH DA MAINE!" I screamed.

"LETS GO AMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Rian screamed at me.

"YA BUDDY!" I bursted otu laughing and we walked to the tour bus. I changed into a black dress with purple flats, Ryane  wore a  purple dress and red flats.

"Ready!" We screamed. Jack took my hand and Alex took Ryane's. We walked to the  Maine's bus and we could hear the music already.

"Name?"

"Skylar and Alex Gaskarth. Jack Barakat. Ryane Castlie" We all said. The bouncer moved out fo the way and walked in. The night went pretty smoothly. I always had a bottle of jack or vodka in my hand. It was insane. Like fucking out of control. My cup was getting empty

"I'm going to get a drink" I yelled at Jack. He nodded. I stumbled tot he kitchen and say a bottle of Vodka and Orange Jucie. I smiled and poured some orange juice in and some vodka and mixed them together. I took a drink and walked back out. I was fucked up.  I pulled my dress up and went to find Jack. I took  another drink and turned the corner to see Jack lip locking with another girl. I dropped my drink and saw a ight flash on the side of my face. I turned towards the light and saw a photographer. No. This wasn't happening.

"Smile sweet heart!" The italian paparrazi dude smiled I kept lookingat Jack sobbing. He turned his head,smiling at me.

"Jack.." I whispered. I took off to find Alex but slipped. A little to drunk.

"Sky?" Alex screamed. I looked up and nodded. He helped me up. He took me outside and we stood by the bus,

"Your crying?"He asked.

"jack was lip locking with another girl" I said sobbing,

"What" He growled. I nodded putting my face in my hands and shaking.

"Come her Sky" He said hugging me. Ryane walked out.

"WHat happened?" She asked.

"Jack kissed another girl and liked it" I muttered.

"Aw fuck no! I'm gonna shove my foot up his ass!" SHe screamed.

"No, stop." I said grabbing her arm. Stumbling a little. Little tipsy.

"Your drunk" She laughed'. I nodded.

"I'll get the guys and lts go" Alex siad pissed off. 3 minutes later the guys walked out and Jack tried to hug me. I pulled away and walked with Rian. He put his arm around my waist so I wouldn't fall. Alex looked at him.

"Just so she won't fall" He replied. Alex nodded and put his arm around Ryane. We made it back to the bus. I walked ot my bunk and laid down. I can't believe this happened. What the fucking mother fucker.