Dimwad

Skylar's P.O.V.

After Ellen, Cam and Sam weren't joking, we legit were going to a fucking party.

"Almost done changing?" Everyone screamed at me when I was getting changed in the back of the limo.

"LEAVE ME ALONE. GETTING CHANGED IN A LIMO,ISN'T EXACTLY THE BESTEST PLACE FOR A GIRL TO GET CHANGED" I screamed threw the open window.

"Put your shoes on and lets go" Danny chuckled.

"Remind me to shove cake at your face at the wedding" I growled stepping out.

"She said yes?!"Danny screamed.

"We were you?" We all said together.

"Hitting on the camera girl" He said confused

"Congrats Ben!"Danny said hugging him. Ben laughed and held my hand.

"Names?" The bouncer asked.

"Sam Bettely"

"Cameron Liddell"

"James  Cassells"

"Danny Worsnop"

"Ben Bruce"

"Skylar Gaskarth" We all said walking in. The music was blasting and eventually everyone was dancing, there must've been about 3,000 people here. The song was "StarShips" By Nicki Minja

"Why play so crappy music at such an awesome party?" Ben screamed.

"It's not that bad" I laughed

"Nicki Minja, is fucking weird" He laughed.

" Whateverrr" I chuckled putting my hands up and starting to dance.

"Why do you wear such tight clothes that get guys to stare at you?" Ben asked chuckling.

"You bought me this shirt! It was the only thing you brought! I usually wear skinny jeans" I laughed.

"Wazzzzzzzzzzzzz up guysss" Danny said stumbling over to us.

"Hey Danny" We said.

"Fucking rad party" He said, clearly drunk as shit.

"Danny, don't get arrested" I siad patting his head.

"Sky's my favvvvv" Danny said putting his head on my shoulder.

"But Danny!" Ben said in a girly voice

"Oh go fuck Sam" Danny laughed.

Then: Party Rock by LMFAO came on.

"Danny, don't drink, But Cameronn" I said running over to him. He was jsut awkwardly standing there.

"Dance fagggotttt" I laughed taking him by his hands and taking him to the dance floor.

"Do I reallly have to?" He whined.

"Yes! Now dance!" I screamed dancing sorta. He finally got to it and started dancing.

"Here" Sam said handing me a beer. I said thanks and started drinking it. NO SKY. PUT IT DOWN. DON'T START THIS AGAIN.

"Fuck it" I muttered and started drinking it..and drinking it...and drinking it...and drinking...and drinking until i passed out.

~Next Day~

I heard a beeping. Ugh. Shut up. I opened one eye and automatically got a headache I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Okay, I was home. Phew.

"Look whose up" Ben and Danny said in the doorway.

"What happened last night" i grumbled taking tylenol from Ben.

"You got shitfaced!" Ben and Danny exclaimed clapping.

"SHut upp" I begged covering my ears.

"Did I do anything stupid?" I asked afriad of the answer.

"We came home, all of us, played truth or dare, Sam dared you to get naked, you did, then went and played seven minutes in heaven with all of us" Ben laughed so hard.

"No way" I said closing my eyes.

"Yup!" Danny exclaimed.

"Does that ruin our relationship?" I asked Ben. He looked at me and bursted out laughing.

"Of course....not" He said inbetween breaths.

"Okay good, becuase I don't want to lose you" I said leaning against him.

" You give awesome handjobs" Dany muttered.

"Give me a pillow" I growled. Ben sighed and handed me one.

"LETS PLAY DUCK HUNT, YOU BE THE DUCK, I BE THE HUNTER" I yelled chasing him laughing.

"I'm sorry!" he laughed as I basked the pillow agaisnt his head. I stopped from nearly stop breathing from laughing.

"How do you get over hangovers so fast?" Sam asked.

"I'm a Gaskarth" I sighed.

"Great reason" James said falling off the chair.

"Drink some coffe dimwad" I chuckled