Dress Shopping -.-

Sky's P.O.V.

Ashton got a white dress with a black outlining. She looked beautiful in it. It was strapless and reached the floor. ALEX WAS GONNA FLIP. Now we were were searching for a brides maid dress for me and Ryane.

"How about this one?" I asked walking out in a black Halter dress. It went down to the knees.

"I like it!" Ashton smiled looking at it. I smiled.

"How many?" The person running the shop asked.

"Beth,Sky,Ryane,Mary,Jenni,and Chelsea..soo 6!" Ashton answered cheerfully.

"And the shoes?" She asked.

"Come on Ry!" I yelled. She stumbled out. There were black heels.

"Ya those will be good" Ashton smiled.

"Sizes?"

"Four 9's,One 8 and one 10" Ashton,Ryane,and I said at the same time.

"Sounds good. I'll have evreything rung up in a few minutes." The lady said and walked off.

"Alex,gave me his credit card, I'll buy the stuff" I smiled.

"Thank you sooo muchh" Ashton said hugging me. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Hahaha, thank Alex. Now let me go get dressed, and i'll get the dresses" I said, Ashton smiled and left with Ryane. I changed quickly and walked to the counter.

"$100,000" The women said. I pulled out the check Alex gave me. I signed it and handed it to her. She smiled and gave me the stuff. I took it and walked to the car. My phone buzzed and I reached for it holding everything :the dress,the dresses,the shoes.

"Hello?" I asked getting to the car. I put the stuff in the trunk. Ryane and Ashton came in Ry's car. I came in mine.

"Hey hows it going?" Alex asked.

"THIS FUCKIGN SUIT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY MATE!" I heard someone yell. Ben.

"THATS THE POINT" Alex yelled.

"IS THAT SKY?" Ben screamed.

"YES" Alex said.

"Hey Sky, if we ever get married, I am not wearing a suit" Ben laughed.

"CHances are, I'll wear a black shirt and jeans" I laughed.

"SOUNDS GOOD!" He laughed.

"Okay heres Alex" He laughed.

"I'm driving home. I'll talk to you later" I laughed.

"Okay, Bye' Alex chuckled. We hung up. I turned the radio on. "PayPhone" By Paradise Fears,the cover,was on. I smiled and started singing to it. (THANK YOU ASHTON FOR SHOWING THEM TO ME)

"I'M AT A PAYPHONE TRYING TO CALL HOME" I screamed getting out of the car and grabbing everything.

"Here, I'll help!" Ash and Ryane smiled. I smiled and took Ash's dress and took it upstairs and ran it up to the attic and placed it in a trunk. Your probably thinking. The attic. A trunk. ARE YOU INSANE?! No! I am not! I'm putting it in there so that none of the guys find it :D MWAHAAHAH

Alex's a dumbass so chances are he doesn't even know there is an attic.