;)

Sky's P.O.V.

"If you really think this dress is good looking your insane Ben." I said looking in the mirror. My school was having a annversery of us graduating 10 years ago.

"It's red, it's short and your legs look amazing" Danny and Cam said at the same time. I dragged everyone from Asking Alexandria with me.

"It's itchy, its disgusting and this not good" I said turning around and walking back to the dressing room. I took it off and put on the dark black halter, Marlyn Monroe dress. I tightened it and walked out.

"Oh.."Sam said

"My..."Cam said

"God..."James said

"Holy"Danny said

"Shit"Ben said all staring at me.

"Its perfect! I'm getting this one!" I shriked.

"You agree?" I asked.

"YES" They all said at the same time. I smiled and turned around when I heard a thump. I turned around. Ben fainted. I bursted out laughed and went back to the room to change. I threw on my jeans and t-shirt and vans and beanie and came out.

"I have to go heel shopping, but I won't drag you guys" I laughed after paying.

"THANK YOU!" They all said hugging me.

"I'll see you guys later"

"Bye Sky" Ben said kissing me,

"By Ben" I said kissing him back and started walking down to the heel place.

"Well.Well. Well" Someone said. I turned around. Jesse.

"What do you want Jesse?" I growled.

"Why Ben?" He asked.

"I love Ben" I said crossing my arms.

"Sure you do" He snickered.

"I do, I'll see you on May 14th" I growled turning aorund walking away.

I ended up being brown heels and a brown braclet.

~Later~

"Hey Ben" I said laying down and putting my head on his chest.

"Hey Sky" He said rubbing my back.

"Did you find heels?" He asked.

"Brown ones" I smiled.

"Cool" He said.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"No fucking clue"

"Wow Ben" I laughed rolling over and straddling him and kissing him. He moaned as I played with the hem of his jeans. I chuckled. He started pulling my shirt off. And un-doing my bra.

 I stood up and slipped off my Jeans and undies.

Well you get the picture