I promised her

Alex's P.O.V.

I watched her lay in the bed. She had just had a asthma attack. I had to call my parents. I got up slowly then sat down again. What if she woke up? Matt was sitting next to me. The rest of the group left to go preform. Boys Like Girls lead singer was taking my stop. I wasn't leaving.

"Alex,go"Matt said to me. I shook my head "No"

"Alex. Call your family."He answered.

"Don't move an inch. If something goes wrong get me"I asnwered strictly. He nodded. I walked out and walked outside. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I went threw contacts.

Mom

Dad

Jackass

Riandickface

Zackbuffdude

MattMouse

EvanKrackendell

Greicogeico

Vinneroni

Nanobannano

Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylllaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

Homeioooooo

I pressed on Homeioooooo and it rang once and my mom said a quick hello.

"Mom,it's Alex."I said.

"Hey Alex"She smiled. Compltely oblivious.

"Skylar...well...her appendix split and she went into shock..." I answered.

"What?! WHERE ARE YOU?! PETER! WE ARE FLYING DOWN! WERE ARE YOU?!"She yelled.

"Mom,calm down. Breathe. Shes okay.Shes fine"I said trying to ressure her.

"Alex,I'm sorry for screaming"She sighed.

"Mom,it's fine. I would've also." I asnwered

"Where are you?"She askd.

"London."I answered. Some fan came up and I signed her notebook and took a picture.

"What hospital?"She asked.

"St.Luthers" I said looking a pamphlet.

"We'll be there soon okay sweety?"She asked.

"Okay mom" I smiled.

"HEY MRS.GASKARTHHHHHHHHHHHH"Jack screamed in my ear.

"Hey Jack"She laughed. We said bye and we hung up.

Rian,Jack,Zack,Vinny,Evan,Greico and I all walked back to Sky's room.

"Hey"Matt said sitting the same exact way he was from when I left him,30 minutes ago.

"Matt,are you okay?"Jack said noticing that his hands were infront of him from stretching and his legs infront of him.

"Alex told me not to move"Matt said.

"Ya...FROM HER SIDE"I laughed.

"Oh."He said sounding stupid. Jack snuck behind him and fujied him,making him jolt up right and fall off his chair. Everyone burst out laughing.