Um...Drake Bell?

Sky's P.O.V.

I kissed Rian one last time and ran into the bus and jumped on Alex.

"Way to go fag!" I laughed

"What? I don't exactly like to see my best friend,kissing my little sister" He chuckled.

"Remember when you and Marisol,my best friend fucked on my bed?" I growled.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!"He screamed covering his ears and running out of the room. I laughed as Zack came infront of me.

"I want you to meet someone" He said smiling like a retard.

"Who?"I asked smiling

"Remember Drake&Josh? How you could play guitar just like him?"He asked me. I nodded. I had my Drake Bell love fantasy 2004-2007.

"Drake Bell?"Rian and I wondered.

"Yup"Zack answered.

"What about him?"Alex asked.

"He wants to meet Sky."Zack answered.

Zack's P.O.V.

I was walking down the street when out of the corner my eye I saw a guy playing a acoustic guitar,he was good. I walked over to him while a crowd was forming around him.

Wind up

Back in

no where

with you

He sang. I knew this song. Sky sang this in the schools Talent Show 2 years ago and won. What was his name? Drank...Drak....Drake Bell! He wrote,"Makes Me Happy". After he preformed Makes me Happy,everyone clapped dropped a few bucks in the guitar case and left. I stood there until we realized I was there.

"Can I help you?"He asked smiling

"Your Drake Bell right?"I asked

"Ya knowz it"He smiled picking up his guitar case.

"And you are Zach Merrick." He said pointing.

"All Time Low!"He laughed.

"Yup!"I smiled.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"My best friend's sister,Sky Gaskarth, loves you."I laughed.Well when she was 11 anyway.

"How old is  she?"He asked

"18."I answered,

"Want me to meet her?"He asked.

"Please? Besides shes really awesome at guitar and can sing very well."I added in.

"If she is really good then maybe she'll want to go on tour with me?"He asked. I just stood there shocked

Sky's P.O.V.

Zack walked everyone out of the bus,to the back of the bus.

"Hi,I'm Drake"He said and shook everyone's hand,landing on mine and smiling.

"Hey"I smiled. He was cute, in person, LET ME TELL YOU  THAT (i met him at a concert last year, HE WAS ADORABLE! )

"So I heard that you can play guitar and sing well?"He chuckled. We all looked at Zack and he laughed.

"So you going to show me how good you are or are we ust gonna stand here?"He laughed.

"Come on! Lets go get Sky a guitarrrrr!"Jack laughed and dragged us into the bus. We bursted out laughing as Alex tried to get me to see "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

"How bout Highway To Nowhere?"I asked them.

"Sounds good"Drake asked. I smiled and statered strumming and started singing

I'm tired of all your excuses

I'm tired of all your lies....

This song brought back so many memories of Jesse and I. I didn't realized I was finsihed 'till everyone started clapping.

"Do you want to go on tour with me?"Drake asked me. Rian just stared at me.