nbjgonbosnbljsdnbijbsfjsdlbn

Sky's P.O.V.

I sat on my bed looking at the razor. To cut....not to cut.

"Do it Skylar! Come on! Pick it up! Wanna know the reasons why?" The voice in my head screamed.

"Ashtons prettier,smarter,better,beautiful,cooler"

"Ryane is better,perfect,flawless."

"Your a nothing, You don't deserve to be dating Ben" The voice kept repeating. I grabbed the kitchen knife and traced across the scar. I put it to my wrist and did a swipe. And another. And another! It was amazing. I heard the front door open,the close. I stood up and grabbed my jacket and whipped off the knife and put it on the draw.

"Sky?" Alex knocked on the door. I sat down on the bed.

"Come in" I smiled. The door opened and Alex,Jack and Ben walked in. I sat up straight.

"Uh, what is he doing here?"I asked pointing towards Jack.

"I want to apoligize" Jack said sitting next to me.

"It's fine." I smiled.

"You sure?"Jack asked suprised.

"Comepletely and utterly" I said smiling.

"Wow,that was much more easier then I thought" Jack muttered. I smiled and chuckled.

"Can I have a few moments alone with Sky?"Alex asked. Everyone nodded and left except Alex. He sat down new to me.

"Why did you forgive him so easily?"He asked.

"Did you see his eyes? He was friken desperate" I laughed.

"Hey wheres the kitchen knife? I couldn't find it anywhere" He siad after 3 hours while we were downstairs.

"Um, it was in the dishwasher last" Ashton and Ryane Replied. I got up and went upstiars.I laid on my bed.

"Knock,Knovk" Someone said. I looked up. It was Rian.

"Hey Rian." I said sitting up.

"Can I come in?"He asked. I nodded and scotted over. He sat down.

"So whats up?" I asked during the awkward silence.

"I just got bored" He sighed. I nodded.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Fine...I guess" I sighed looking down.

"Why is your bed red?" He asked looking at one of the spots.

"No reason" I said quickly.

"Sky." He said.

"Yes?"I asked.

"Why is the bed red?"He asked. I got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I slid down the counter crying.

"Sky?" He asked coming in and sitting down next to me. He pulled me on his lap holding my arm. He queezed.

"Rian stop" I said pulling away.

"Skylar.."He said looking at his thumb which had bloood on it. He got up and got white wrap and bandaids.

"Wrist"He ordered. I lifted up my sleeve and put it towards him. He slowly,carefully wrapper my wrist up.

"Don't tell Ben or anyone" I whispere.d

"Someone has to know" He replied finsihed.

"Your someone" I begged.

"Fine. I won't" He agreed.

"Thank you" I said hugging him.

"Skylarr!" Someone yelled.

"COming!" I yelled running out of my room and running downstiars.

"Wanna go swimming?"Ben and Danny asked me.

"Um sure!"  I smiled.

"Cool" They siad. I grabbed my swi suit and put it on.

"Wheres Ash?"I asked.

"Alex and Ash went to "have alone time" " Camera said. I shuttered.

"Come lets go" I siad pushing Sam,Camera,James,Danny,and Ben out the door and closing the door behind me and getting in James's car.