Well Well Well..look who we have..wait what goes after that?

Sky's P.O.V.

I was in a nightmare. I was dreaming over Alex getting stabbed and not me.

~Dream~

"Sky...Sky!"He yelled.

"Alex,stay with me. Alex!"I yelled trying to get the bleeding to stop. I put my head on his chest

"Alex" I sobbed into his chest as his chest stopped moving and his eyes closed.

~End of Dream~

"Sky wake up! Sky wake up!"I felt people yelling at me. I was thrashing around and there was a pain in my stomach.

"Skylar!"People yelled. I finally opened my eyes. Alex,Rian,Zack,Jack,and Matt were standing infront of me.

Alex's P.O.V.

I heard yelling. But i didn't know if it was a dream or not. Then I felt people tapping my shoulder.

"Alex! Faggot! Wake up!"I heard people saying.

"Whatt?"I asked groggily and opened my eyes.

"Sky is screaming retard!"Matt said as I got on the floor. She was screaming all right and kept repeating

"No....no..no" Over and over again.

"Sky wake up!"We yelled trying to get her to wake up.

"Sky!"Matt yelled holding her down.She was thrashing .

"Skylar!"We all yelled and she woke up crying.

"What happend?"I asked. She put her arm on her forehead and shook her head "no"

"Tell me what happened" I ordered. She said no.

"If you don't tell us,there is no way we can help."Rian and Matt said. She sat up clutching Mickey Mouse..the one that Matt gave her.

" I had a dream of Alex getting stabbed and dieing."She answered lowly.

"Aw,Sky,move over" I said and climbed into her bed.

"You can go back to bed,I'll stay with her" I told the guys. The nodded and told her not to worry,it was just a nightmare. I hugged her as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"Why are you crying?"I asked laughing.

"Becuase you got killed in my dream,and I couldn'd do anything about it" She chuckled.

"I'm to sexy to die, do you not see my face?"I laughed as she pulled back laughing.

"No,but I do see bed hair"She chuckled and then groaning.

"What?"I aked confused

" My stomach,it hurts."She whined.

"Want some water?"I asked. She nodded.

"Then come with me"I said pulling her out of bed. I got a glass and put the water in.

"Here" I said and got two advils out and two of  her medications out. She smiled and  put the advil in her mouth.Swallowed and she did the same thing with the medicine.

"Thanks Alex"She smiled.

"For everything. For letting me stay"She answered.

" What do you mean?"I asked

" I'm just glad that even when mom and dad told you,I could leave,you said i could stay."She answered.

"Hey did you know about that?"I asked laughing.

"Mom texted to me" She laughed. I laughed and we went back to bed.

~Next day~

Sky's P.O.V.

"Hey Alex,"I said walking towards him.

"Ya?"He asked.

" Imma go for a walk...ok?"I asked.

"Ya that should be fine. We don't leave till 5 anyway. Just be careful ok?"He said/asked

"Ya"I laughed

"I have my cell phone,if you need me.." I said and walke dout of the bus. I took a left and walked down the  sidewalk and looked around. New York was quite beautiful.

"Well..Well..Well...look who we have..wait  what comes after that?"I heard a voice say. I turned around confused. Jesse.

"Well Well Well look who we have here... dumbass" I answered.

" Aw,thats adorable! Think I give shit. Your coming with me" He growled and grabbed me by the mouth and dragged me down the sidewalk. I got ahold of legs and kicked him int he shins as he cried out in pain and fell backwards letting go of me. I  took off running going straight the same way I came,ignoring the pain in my stomach. It felt like the  stiches had started coming apart. I stopped clutching my stomach. Waited a few minutes check my surroundings to see if Jesse was coming. I took off running again and made it to the bus.I was out of breath and everyone was staring at me.

"Sky whats that?"Alex asked looking at my leg which had a cut bleeding. I was confused and looked down.

"Alex its not what it-" I said as he came over and checked my jean pockets pulling out a razor.

"I thought you were over cutting yourself! What,are you not over Jesse yet?"He asked me,

"No I am. I swear! Jesse was going to kidnapp me! Just now!" I said grabbing my stomach. I was in agony.

"Sky stop fooling around" Alex said. It felt like my stomach muscles were coming together.

" I'm not Alex. It seriously hurts" I said harshly.

" I seriously doubt she  is in fooling around Alex. Look at her!" Rian exclaimed comign over and putting me on the couch.

" Hey,its allright,It's just the your body getting used to it." Rian whispered as I took the two pills I had to.

"I'm not cutting myself.. i swwar to god" I whispered.

" I know..I believe you" Jack also whispered.

SOOOOOOOO! What do you think of this chapter?!!?!?!? sucks...i know!