Well, I need to learn how to listen. MATT HELP!

Sky's P.O.V.

I canceled the tour. Till I'm completely better. You can thank Alx *sarcasm* It was a Friday night at 11:58.

I stood up and went to the back room. Everyone was asleep except for Matt, who was driving. I said the chant. A mirror appeared and I jumped in.

Mistress Field~

"SHES BACK!!! QUICK GRAB HER!!!!!!!!!" People yelled. I blinked as people grabbed my arm and drag me somewhere.

"Whats going on?"I asked as they threw me in a corridor. THis is what Matt was talkign about? THEY TRAP YOU!

"Help!"I screamed banging on the door that was steel and cold as shit.

"HELP! PLEASE!"I screamed for more 10 hours on the door. I was crying. I tried the chant again. It worked? Becuase what appeared was the mirror. I stried stepping threw it. No. It showed what was going on in the bus.

Alex's P.O.V

"Where is she?"We all said checking everywhere. And I mean Everywhere.

Sky's P.O.V.

I saw them serching everywhere.

"HELP!!" I screamed. Matt looked up.

"Matt!"I said banging on the mirror.

"Sky?"He asked. Everyone looked up and stared at me, I nodded

"Step back and run into the mirror"He said. I could read his lips. I nodded.

I stepped back and put the necklace that Alex gave me on and took 3 deep breaths and counted.

"3..."

"2...'

"1.." I took off and ran threw the room, threw the mirror. I screamed and felt a pair of arms catch me......

~To be continued