SFOIVHAWFOVIHHAFOHEDIOHBESIBHEF

Sky's P.O.V.

I still couldn't believe this was true. Was everything a dream before?

I have no idea.

I stumbled out of the dressing room wearing a green bikini top, and Jesse's grey cargo shorts.

"Ready?!" Jen asked excidely.

"Uh ya" I said.

"You don't look so good" She said

"I'm just..tired" I sighed. She nodded. We walked out of the changing room lobby and met the guys.

"Ready?" Alex asked. We nodded.

"Hey Jess" I smiled.

"Hey babe" He smiled.

It was 2 o'clock when everyone got out but me. It was relaxing. It was so nice. Then I got hit with a wave and lost total thoughts of which was shore. I started faliling my arms and legs, only to hit something sharp. I thought it was just a person, until something bit my leg. I screamed. On the top of my lungs.

Alex's P.O.V.

I was just playing pass football with Jesse and the guys when I heard a scream.

"Did you hear that?" I asked. Rian and Zack nodded their heads.

"It sounded like Sky" Rian said coming to stand next to me. I looked farther into the ocean.

"Holy crao it is Skylar" I said panicking

"What?" Jesse asked as I ran to the life guard post.

"Ya?" The man asked turning around.

"My sister, shes out to far, I think something got her" I said quickly.

"What partt?" He asked.

"The middle far out."

"There are sharks out there." He said,

"Holy shit there are sharks out there" He said quickly grabbing his life guard surf board and running into the water. I ran back to everyone.

"Are they getting her?" Rian asked. I nodded.

"Whats wrong?" Jen asked.

"Sky's out to far, shes by where the sharks are" I replied. Jesse looked at me.

"What.". I nodded. We walked to where the water came onto land and waited. Finally. Finally we saw the lifeguard with Sky on his board. I took off to where they were and helped them up.

"Stay with her while I get 9-1-1" The guy said running back.

"Sky. Your fine" I said over and over again while Jesse tried to do the same. Everyone was panicking.

"Dude her leg" Jack said.

"What?" I asked.

"Her leg" Zack said. I looked down and saw that it was bleeding. Everywhere.