dont fuck it up

Sky's P.O.V.

I woke up to a sound of a T.V. and tighting around my waist. I opened my right eye and saw a greesy looking person staring at me. I opened my other eye and blinked.

"Morning sleepy head!"Jack screetched.

"Jack? Why are you holding me tightly?"I laughed.

"Alex wanted to sign your cast,and didn't want to leave you alone,so I took control!"He smiled. I looked at my foot and saw a red cast signed by everybody.

"HELLO SKYLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A bunch of people screamed. I jumped up and tightened to Jack. It was the soccer team with "Get Well Soon" balloons and a giant bear.

"Skylarrr!"Ryane screamed running ove and hugging me.

"Ryane,choking" I laughed hugging her.

"Can I sign your cast?!"She screetched.

"Ya ya, just don't break my foot!" I laughed. People started laughing. I felt Jack put his head on my head. I felt comfortable. I moved my head down so it was resting on his chest. My phone buzzed and I reached for it.

From:Jammmiiieeee

DO YOU LIKE JACK?!

To:Jammmiieeee

From:Skylarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yesss :D

From Jammmiieeee

GET IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I chuckled and put my phone on the table.

"Ms.Gaskarth?"The doctor asked.

"Ya?"I asked. Alex walked in and Jack got up. I grabbed his arm and pullled him back down on the bed so he was laying down again.

"You can home now" The doctor smiled. I nodded and he left. I looked at Alex who was looking at me and Jack.

"Jack,hallway now."Alex said in his low voice that he only used when pissed. Jacl got up and walked out.

Jack's P.O.V.

"Y-yes?"I asked.

"Do you like my sister?!"Alex said through his teeth.

"Y-yes" I answered covering my face afriad he was gonna hit me. He grolwed and hit my balls with his knees. My eyes crossed and my hand went down there, I fell on the ground and he whispered in my ear.

"You hurt her, you will be eating your balls" He whispered then walked back in Sky's room.

Ya my brothers famous..what does your brother do for a living?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें