So....

I walked over to Alex.

"So,what does it feel like?"He asked.

"What does what feel like?"I asked.

"Knowing that you are now signed to Hopless!"He shriked. I smiled laughing.

"It feels greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"I laughed.

"Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood"He chuckled.

"Lets celebratee"I whined.

"okay,what do you want to see?"Zack asked.

"THE WOMAN IN BLACK!"Jack,Alex and I all screamed.

"The name is so racist"Rian laughed.

"I guess soo..."I laughed.

"LETS GOOOOO"Jack said and picked me up and ran off the bus.Luckily there was a movie theater down the street.The movies started in 10 minutes. I bought the tickets.While everyone else bout out the popcorn machines,candy,and drinks.

"Oh god.."I sighed as I walked over with 7 tickets.

"What?"Matt,Alex,Rian,Jack,Zack,Vinny,and Evan asked stuffing there faces with food.

"Oh nothing."I sighed and gave them their tickets. We actually made it to the theater without the guys being recongnized.

After the movie

"THAT SHIT WAS SCARY!"Jack screamed leaving the theater,deserving pissed off looks from people.

"Whatcha talking about? It was the best movie EVER"I laughed  popping up behind him scaring him making him jump into Alex's arm. I laughed and got high fives from Evan and Matt.