D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sky's P.O.V.

~3 months later~

Ben and I have been dating for 3 months. This was like a fucking record for me. But we loved each other. Ryane and I are friends, she and Alex are okay. Ashton and Alex are still together.

"Bennnn" I whinedd.

"Don't gooo" He said hugging me. We were at the airport.

"Ben, I have to! I have to live with my brother in Baltimore!" I said hugging him.

"We will talk everday! We will text and skype! Ben, don't worry about anything okay?" I asked hodling his face in my hands. He nodded.

"Good. Now kiss me" I said. We kissed.

"I'll miss you Ben" I whispered

"I'll miss you to Sky" He said hugging me.

"FLight 203 to Balitmore Maryland" THe voice on the overcome said.

"Thats us" I said to everyone. Ashton and Ryane stood up. We hugged everyone goodbye. We got our bags and started walking to the terminal. I heard my name.

"WAIT! SKY! WAIT! WAIT UP!" Everyone in Asking Alexandria came running over towards me.

"Yes? Woah" I said as they all stood infront of me out of breath and gasping.

"He-here" Ben handed my a box. I opened it. It was a gold locket. I opened it. It was a picture of Ben and everyone else and Me. It was when we went to Florida and we were in a water park.

"Aww guys" I smiled. I slipped it on. I hugged everyone again.

"Miss, time to go" The flight attentdent said.

"Bye" I waved to Ben. He waved back and I grabbed my suitcase and walked threw the terminal. Ash,Ry and I all grabbed our seats.

"Ready girls?" I muttered.

"I get to see Alex" Ash fan girled. I chuckled.

"I haven't seen him since skype!" SHe laughed.

" I know! I know!"  I laighed.

"I get to see my brother Mason!" Ryane smiled.

"Thats good!" I smiled. She nodded.

"You'll see Ben in 3 months. Don't look so sad" Ash said.

"I know. It's just that I love him and you get it" I said sitting back and closing my eyes.

~3 Hours Later~

Sky's P.O.V.

"Wake up! We are here!" Ryane and Ashton said wiggling my shoulders. I groaned and stood up. I whipped my eeys and texted Ben

"Just Landed miss you already <# you~ Skylar" I smiled and grabbed my bags. I walked out with Ry and Ash.

"Where are you?" I texted Alex.

"ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ashton yelled dropping her bags and running over to him jumping on to him and hugging him.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Ry and I cheered together.