Date night

Jack's P.O.V.

"Yo dude, we should hang out with Ryane and Sky" Alex said. We were on the phone.

"We should see 21 Jump Street" I laughed.

"Theres a showing at 5:30." Alex answered. We agreed. Sky agreed. So did Ryane.

I went upstairs and got ready. I threw on a pair of  black skinnies and a  Green Jagk shirt.

Sky's P.O.V.

Ryane and I agreed. We ran upstairs and grabbed clothes. I grabbed a Green Jagk shirt and black skinnies. Ryane was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. I was to lazy to put make-up on.

"Ready?"Alex screamed.

"COMIGN FAGGOT!"  Ryane and I screamed. We laughed and walked downstiars.

" Hey Alexx" Ryane said hugging him. I laughed.

"Hey RYaneeee" He laughed hugging her back. We walekd out of the house and walked to the movies.

"Hey guys, over here!"Jack yelled to us. Everyone looked at us. I covered my face pretending not to know him..

"WE MATCH! OH MY GOD! WE FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack screamed jumping up and down. I looked at his outfit then at mine. We matched perfectly.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!YA BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and Jack and I high-fived.

"You guys are the weirdest couple ever" Alex said looking at us.

"PICTURE TIME!!!!!!!" Ryane screamed.

"No,don't make me!!" Alex screetched.

"Get your fat ass over here"Ryane said dragging him and putting her camera above us all. I hopped on Jack's back and put my middle finger up. Jack wiggled his eyebrows,and Alex did a funny face.  Tonight was going to be a good night.