Shes laid up in bed with a broken heart

Sky's P.O.V.

When we finally got home I ran up to my room and took off my shirt and pants. Jesse was right. I was a fat ass. I wasn't pretty. I wasn't at all. There was a knocking on my door. I put my bathrobe on and sat down wiping the tears off my eyes.

"Come in" I said in a voice that I was crackly. The door opened and Alex was standing in the doorway.

"Are you okay?"He asked. I nodded not meeting eyes with him.

"Sky?"He asked coming in, I nodded still not meeting eyes with him. He kneeled down infront of me so we were eye level.

"Skylar, you need to tell me what happened in the bathroom."He said grabbing my hands. I shrugged my shoulders.

"We are family. I know when somethings troubling you." He said looking at me dead in the eyes. I blinked and was able to find the gut in me to force a smile on.

"Nothings wrong Alex."I said laughing smiling. What can I say? I can fake a smile easy A.

" You sure?"He asked lighting up.

"Ya. I feel kinda sick, I'm going to take a shower." I anwered standing up still smiling.

"Okay. The guys are coming over later."He said.

"We are ordering chinease and pizza."He smiled.

"Your favorite"He added in. My stomach growled as my mouth watered.

"Yay!"I said smiling. He was about to leave when I asked him a question.

"Hey Alex?"I asked. He turned around.

"Ya?"He asked

"Amifat?"I mumbled

"What? I didn't understand"He laughed.

"When are the guys coming over?"I asked.

"5:00"He asnwered.

"3 hours then."I asnwered. He nodded his head slowly.

"Are you sure your okay?"He asked stepping closer.

"Alex, I reak. I need to take a shower." I chuckled. He sighed

"Okay. I'll be in my room if you need me"He asnwered and walked to his room.

I closed my door and stood infront of my mirror.I took the bathrobe off.

"I am fat." I whispered to myself holding my stomach and letting the tears run.

"But don't worry you'll be stick skinny when you puke all your food up!"my mind yelled