Dreams only last for today

Sky's P.O.V.

I fluttered my eyes like a butterly flapping its wings. I stared at the sun and smiled. I looked around noticing that I was in a field. I got up. There was a thing in the corner that was reflecting the sun. I walked over to it. It was mirror. It was gold and silver. I looked at myself,Taking in every feture. A white dress that was sleevless and went to my knees,black high heels,my make up was done perfectly and so was curly,brown hair.

"I...I....I look-" I stopped heairng a voice behind me.

"Beautiful?Smashing? Extrodinant?Perfect?Amazing?"The person said behind me.

"Who the hell are you?" I answered

"My name is Mia."She smiled and walked over to me. She looked like me. Only she was wearing a red dress and blue flats.

"Mia?"I asked.

"Yes."She smiled proudily.

"Where are we?"I asked looking around.

"We are in "Mistress Field"She answered

"Mistress Field?"I asked confused. She nodded.

"Look in the mirror again"She said. I turned my head. I saw me in a hospital bed,looking deathly and Alex talking to my mom.

"Mom"I whispered putting my hand against the glass.

"I need to go back! I need to go see my mother! And Alex!"I said to Mia.

"Calm down. You can go back."She said. I relaxed and smiled.

"How?"I asked.

"Say bit by bit,I need my life Mistress Field I need to go home!"She said and disappered. I saw her float up to the sky and sing "Weeeeeeeeee"

"But before you go, you MUST and I mean MUST, come back! Every week on Friday at 12 midnight." SHe answered panickly.

"What? WHy?"I asked

"How?"I asked again.

"Becuase,you need to come back to survive,we die if we don't come back.Only for 3 Fridays though. Look around there is like 500 people here"She said appering again. I looked around. I did not see them before

"How do I get back?"I asked.

"Say Mistress Field,take me back,I need to come back! and then when you leave say Bit by Bit,I need my life Mistress Field I need to go home!"She said.

"So I'll see you Friday at midnight?"I asked. She nodded smiling.  She kissed my cheek,said the wors and flew up again. I sighed,closed my eyes and repeated:

"Bit by Bit, I need my life Mistress Field I need to go home!"I chanted and flew threw the  mirror. I landed straight intomy body and smiled.

Sky's P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes and opened them.

"A-Alex"I stuttered.

"Oh Skylar!"My mom said walking over.

"Hey mom" I smiled.

"SHES AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack said bouncing into the room.

I talked to my mom,and to everyone else.

"Hey Alex?"I asked.

"Ya?"He asked rolling over. He was in bed with me.

"What day is it?"I asked.

"Friday"He answered.

"Time?"I asked.

"11:55 at night"He smiled. Oh shit!

"Mr.Gaskarth,visiting hours are over with"The nurse said. Oh sweet heaven!

"Okay!" He siad jumping up nad hitting everyone over the head to wake them up. They all groggily got up,kissed my head and left.

"Sweet dreams Skylar"Alex said and kissed my forehead and left. My parents left to go back to Maryland all ready.

I smiled.

"11:59"The clock read.

" Mistress Field,take me back,I need to come back!" I muttered. Everything became blurry and my eyes closed.

"Okay,wake up! I don't have all day ya know!"A girl laughed. I blinked and opened my eyes to see a old nurse laughing.

"Oh thank godness! I thought we lost you over the ride!"She said with a funny enligsh accent.

"Where am I?"I asked sitting up.

"At Mia's house! Darling, come on! Were just about to do the refuling of life!"The women smiled helping me up.

She eld me down stairs. I walked into a kitchen that smelled like chocolate chip pancakes,and french toast,and cinnamon. Smells that would make your knees weak.

"Sit on the counter sweety! I'll give you your medicine."I said okay and waked over to Mia.The house was filled.

"Hey!"I said smiling sitting down.

"Hey!"She answered oushing her plate over to me. I took a bite of French Toast and smiled.

"Why are you anyway?What happened to you?"I asked curiously.

"I got surgery,they nearly killed me!"She laughed.

"NO WAY!"I laughed.

"Doctors these days!" I chuckled repeating Alex. She chuckled.

"Sweety,Skylar,drink up. This will help with the healing.

"Thank you! Ms..."I said not knowing her last name

"Mrs. Herold!"She smiled.

"Thank you! Mrs.Herold!"I smiled drinking. It tasted like Sunny D.

"Woah,there speed racer! It's only drink. I can get you water, if your that thirsty!"Mia said laughing.

"No! It's okay!"I laughed.

"EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY! SAY THE CHANT! ITS NEARING MORNING!" A loud speaker said. We all finished our drinks and stood up.

"Bit by Bit, I need my life Mistress Field I need to go home!" We all said and spiraled threw the sky.

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"Mia and I said as she traveled doward and I traveled sideways. I landed straight into my body and opened my eyes smiling.