She was screaming just never heard

Alex's P.O.V.

I was so fucking happy. Like seriously. I have my sister here and I'm fucking happy. What?! I can't say happy anymore? FINE! I'M FUCKING EXTAIC!!!!!! We were just sitting the lounge watching "Home Alone." Sky picked  it... but she left. I heard a faint strumming/singing.

" I'll be right back" I said. Zack was askleep on Jack and Rian was asleep on Matt.Vinny was driving. I got up and walked to the back to see Sky playing guitar and singing. Acoustic guitar.

"Sky?"I asked. She slowly looked up.

" Alex" She said shockly.

" Your great. Why didn't you tell anyone ealier?"I asked sitting down.

" I did...you just didn't hear me. Like everything else" She said silently. What?

"What?"I asked.

" Alex,I have been trying to get your attention for the past months. Remember? Every goddamn day? I would be playing just to see if you would hear me.  Rian and Zack and Jack did." She whispered. She looked at me in the eyes and rolled up her sleeves,licking her finger and wipped it on both of her arms. There were from her wrists up to her elbows. I could tell what the oldest one was. It was this little one.

"Whats that one from?"I asked.

"When Tom died" She answered.

"The newest one?"I asked.

"When I got out fo the hospital and Jesse wouldn't stop calling me" She answered now with hurt in her eyes.

" Im going to go in the bathroom" She said putting the guitar down and wiping her eyes and walking in the bathroom. I sighed and threw my shoe at the wall

"FUCK!"I screamed. Why was I so stupid,why didn't I hear he screaming? She was infront of me the whole time. She was there. I wasn't paying attention. GOD FUCKING DAMMINT!

~Sky's P.O.V~

I couldn't believe what I did. I showed Alex my scars. What? I put my hands on the sink counter and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Why?"I whispered. I slid my shirt up and noticed how bad I looked. I was insanely over weight. I slid the scale out and stepped on it. 0...0....0...59.

" I gained? How?"I said out loud. The door opened I turned around to see a shocked.....