excuse me

Sky's P.O.V

I decided to go shopping for Ben for food since he had nothing but rotten chinease and pizza.

"Im going shopping. What do you want?" I asked.

"Burger and hotdog" He said pouring a cup of coffe.

"Drinks?"

"Beer, coffe, water, whatever" He laughed

"K. See ya later" I said gabbing my car keys and getting to the car. I was going to Costco's.

After parking the car and manging to not drop my car keys in one of the pot hole things I got inside.

I got

cereal

burgers

hotdogs,

bread

orange juice

water

anything really.

It ended up being $45.90. Pretty good since I was using Alex's credit card. Shhhhhh.

Since, Costco's doesn't give you mother fucking bags, I had to carry everything in the house.

"Bennn?" I called

"Ya?"

"Can you help me?" I asked

"Danny help her" Ben said focused on his X-Box game.

"Fine Asshole" Danny said getting up and walking out to the car with me. He grabbed the beer and the burgers and hotdogs.

"Hes such a dick" Danny laughed.

"Hes not usually like that. Hes just killing zombies soo" I chuckled grabbing the Cereal and everything else and walking in. Danny and Sam and James helped me put everything int he fridge and away.

"Thanks guys" I smiled hugging them.

"Wheres my hug?" Ben whinned.

"Upm your ass and a round the corner" I said crossing my arms,

'Ohhh burnnnn" The guys said.

"Excuse me?" Ben asked shoked.

"Did I stutter?" I asked.

"Someones clearly pissed off" Ben said.

"Oh look! Someone atleast knows what feelings arre" I said to Sam, Cam,Danny and James.

"What?" Ben asked.

"Oh look at me! Im Ben Bruce! I won't clean my fridge out, do the dishes, and also not do the laundry, because Im fucking rich!" I said imattating his voice.

"That was dead on." James said clapping.

"Shut the fuck up" Ben said to James.

"Anything else you want to complain about?" Ben asked me.

"Whens my birthday?" I asked.

"Uh..Uh..Uh March 5th?" He guessed

"Decemeber 10th" I said almost whispering. I turned around to walk away.

"Shes probably on her period. She'll be back to normal later" I heard Ben said.

"Excuse me?" I shouted turning around. He stopped dead in his tracks.

"ONE, IM NOT ON MY PERIOD" I screamed.

"TWO, IF YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED IN YOUR FRIDGE, YOU WOULD SEE THAT ANY SORTA OF ANIMALS WOULD LIVE IN THERE"

"THE DISHES, ARE PRACTICALLY TURNING BROWN"

"THE CLOTHES, SMELL LIKE A BOYS GYM"

"LOOK SKY, ITS MY HOUSE, I LIKE IT HOW IT IS. AND IF ITS SOOOOOO BAD, AND DISGUSTING THEN WHY DON'T YOU GET THE FUCK OUT?" Ben screamed. Danny tried to calm him down,

"DON'T EVEN TRY DANNY, IT DOESN'T MATTER, BECUASE GUESS WHAT? IM OUT! IM DONE" I screamed slamming the door. I got in the car and drove to Rian's house. I knocked of the door. He answered.

"Sky?"

"Rian" I said before crying and hugging me.

Rian's P.O.V

She fell asleep after explaining everything. I decided to call Ben or Danny. Definatley Ben.

"Hello?" Someone asked.

"Ben? Its Rian"

"Oh hey."

"What happpend with you and Sky?" I asked.

"Letrs meet up at the diner on 3rd" He said.

"K. Peace" I hung up and started walking towards the diner.

"Hey Ben" I said to him as I sat down.

"Hey" He looked like he had been crying.

Yes. Ben Bruce looked like he had been crying.

"What happened?" I chuckled

"She came back home, asked me to help put some things in the fridge. I said no and told Danny to help her" He explained everuthing

"Wow" I said taking a bite into my food.

"I know." Ben said taking a drink of his smoothy.

"I really want to make up with her" He siad sadly.

"Give it a few days. If I know anything about Sky, and I do. She'll ned 2 days. top" I said. He sighed in relief.

"Thanks dude" He said.

"No prob" I smild.

" By the way, Alex hears nothing about this" I said strictly.

"He'd chop my balls off and make me eat them" Ben laughed.

"DEFINATELY" I laughed.

"See ya" I said walking out and back home.

~2 Days later~

Sky's P.O.V.

It had been 2 days since the incident with Ben. I've had a knot in my chest, for the past 2 days along with a headache, and not being able to sleep.

I decided to call him

"Hello?" Ben asked. The voice. The voice, the voice I needed to hear for two days. I smiled.

"Ben?" I asked.

"Skylar?"He aseked suprised.

"Ya" I said.

"Meet me at 5th ave" He siad hung up. i threw my shoes on and started to 5th Avenue.

I stopped at the beach. I looked around and saw him walking towards me. He was on the beach. i jumped over the biste and ran over to him jumping into a hug.

"Ben" I sobbed.

"Sky..shh. Everything's fine okay?"He laughed rubbing my back.

"I never want to fight with you again" I said trying to relax.

"You were giht though. My house is a mess, and I should've helped you and not of yelled at you. Im sorry" He said grabbing my hand.

"Its your house.. I shouldn't be complaning of how it looks" i said leaning on his shoulder.

"No Sky, its your house to" He whispered

"No its not" I laughed.

"Move in then" He whispere.d

"Really?" I asked stopping from walking.

"Of course" He said putting his head on my forehead.

" I like that idea" I whispere.d

"So do i" He smiled.

"Lets go get your stuff" He said put me on his back.

I smiled.

Life is actually good. :)