This is nuttie

Sky's P.O.V.

There was like 4,000 people here. Ben dammintt.

"How did you know it was my birthday?" I said putting my hands on around Ben's waist.

"You but dialed me and I heard it was your birthday" Ben chuckled turned around.

"I butt dialed you?" I laughed. He chuckled and nodded.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck" I laughed.

"Here, I got you something," Ben said dragging me to his room.

"I don't want anythingg"

"Well too bad!" He said digging through his closet.

"Found it!" He said like a kid who just got money. He stood up and handed me a box. I sighed and opened it. It was two tickets.

"Ben" I gasped.

"You actually thought I was going to let you pay for our flight to England?" He asked shocked.

"Kindve" I chuckled.

"Well, we are going to meet my parents, any you've looked skinner,like your nervous about things" He said questionly. Oh right. I haven't exactly been eating...

"I'm not skinner" I said putting the box on the bed.

"You can practically see your ribs..."He replied.

"Sky are you pur-" I cut him off.

"Lets go downstairs" I said.

"Sky, you need to tell me the truth" He said stepping closer to me looking at me in the eyes. I sighed and sat down.

"We were dress shopping, the day for the dress for the school reunion, the girl I was next to, she walked out when I did, and she looked absoulety perfect. And I was jelous. I was actually jealous. And then I looked in the mirror, and I was like, I'll buy this but it'll fit better when I  lose weight. And I couldn't lose it, no matter what I did" I said with my head in my hands.

"Sky, your perfect no matter what size you are. You weren't fat, you were perfect. And your destroying yourself." Ben said rubbing my back.

"But-"

"No but's, lets go send everyone away and go get dinner out or something. Pig out." He laughed.

"Pig out really?" I laughed.

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

"Wow Ben" I laughed putting my head on his shoulder.

"2 days till you meet me parents" He said interwinign our fingers.

"Oh god." I said

"They'll love you! Don't worry!" Ben said.

"Whatever you sayy" I sighed.

"Heyyyyy" Danny said coming in.

"Hey Danny" We said standing up.

"Here, I got you itunes gift cards!" Danny said giving me two of them with $25 dollars written on them.

"THanks Danny!" I said hugging him

"No problem!" He smield.

"Drunk?" I asked.

"Wasted" He chuckled.

"Of course" I laughed.

"Danny, just stay in here, and we will be back soon" Ben said pushing him on the bed and walking out and locking the door.

"Everyone! Thank you for coming! Now, its time for you to go!" Ben yelled. Everyone graoned but left.

"Dinner?" Sam and Cam asked.

"Mexican?" James asked.

"Lets gooo" I said jumping on Cam's back.

"Why always Cam's back?" Ben asked.

"Because! Before I actually knew you guys, like 3 years ago, I went to one of your concerts and Cam signed my back, and Ash took a picture of me on the back of Cam's back" I answered.

"AH!" Everyone said.

"Wheres Danny?" James asked confused.

"Sleeping in my bed" Ben replied.

"Wanker" We all said laughing