sflgjbnrghnbgnbnbnfb'sgihgifnbgfbnrgdnhgingifbnhknghngind

Sky's P.O.V.

Alex likes to prented hes a duck. NO joke, he waddled around the soccer field with my team members. OKAY  I'll admit, I was one of them to.

"Girls line it up! Alex! Get off the field"My coach laughed.

"Sky your playing first" I nodded and smiled.She read the rest of who was playing and we all got on the field.  I looked at the other team. Janne? I squinted and looked to make sure it was her. She was smiling and looking at me. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I sighed and put my hair in a pony tail and watched as Jamie and Zoey got ready to play. Jamie kicked the ball to Rachel who kicked the ball to Ryane who kicked the ball to me. I got control of it and started down the field avoiding the other team. I made it half way till Janne came out of nowhere and kicked the ball which her kleat hit my ankle that sent me flying across the field since she pushed me over. I rolled over on my back holding my ankle. I tightened my eyes trying not to scream or cry.

"Excuse me, Excuse me, Move please, Move please," I heard voices say. I opened my eyes and saw my team huddled around me and my coach kneeling down next to me.

"Skylar? Are you okay?" She asked. I put my arm on my forehead and nodded.

"Her ankle!" Reno our goalie said coming up to us.

"Take her shoe off!" She said. The coach helped me sit up and untied my shoe trying to be as soft as possible. WHen she started taking it off, I winced and Ryane and Jamie squeezed my shoulders.

"Oh boy.."My coach sighed.

"What? WHat is it?!" I nearly yelled.

"It's very swallon and black and blue. I suggest going to the hospital" She said.

"Okay,help her stand up." My coach,Marice, said. Ryane and Jamie put their arms around my waist and I put my arms around their shoulders. We started to the team benches. The audience clapped and I smiled. Alex came over as I sat on the bench,so did the coach.

"BITCH PLEASE" Ryane yelled at Janne. Janne just smirked. I laughed and Alex started laughing.

"Sky,stop hurting yourself" He chuckled. I mimcked him.

"So the hospital?"I asked Marice. She nodded.

"It's that bad?"Alex asked suprised.

"Look at her foot Alex. Jeez. I wonder if you are stupid sometimes" Marice laughed.

"Thanks Marice"Alex laughed.

"Okay,lets go shawty" Alex siad picking me up bridal style.

"GOOD LUCK SKY!" Everyone screamed as I waved to them.

When we reached the hospital Alex got a nurse to get me a wheel chair. They sent me to the examination room. They helped me sit down and checked out my ankle. The doctor finally spoke after many paniful exmainations.

"Well. It is fractured" He said rubbing his chin.

"Laurie,get her a cast"The doctor said. The nurse nodded and left. They had checked my stomahc becuase I was at a odd weight.

"Mr.Gaskarth?"The doctor asked.

"Yes?"Alex asked.

"Can I speak to you out in the hall?". Alex nodded.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Have you noticed anything differnet in Skylar's eating habit?"The doctor asked me. I shook my head no.

"Is she in the bathroom alot?"He asked. I nodded.

"Of course! She's a girl!" I laughed.

"Well, I think shes purging herself" The doctor said. I bursted out laughing. Then slowly stopped when I saw his facial expression.

"Your not joking.." I said. He shook his head no.

"Any idea why?"He asked.

"She had a hard time with eating disorders before. But she stopped. Friends helped her." I said.

"Go talk to her" He said and walked away. I nodded and walked in.

"Hey SKy"I said.

"Hey" SHe smiled.

"Are...Are....Are...you purging yourself?" i whispered. Her eyes became big.

"What"sHE ASKED

"Are you making yourself puke?"I asked again.

"Maybe"SHe mumbled looking down.

"WHat did you say?"I asked.

"Isaidmaybe"She mumbled.

"Don't lie to me" I whispered.

"Maybe i am,maybe Im not"She asnwered.

"I SAID DON'T LIE TO ME" I screamed.

"I SAID MAYBE" She screamed back.

"NO NOT,MAYBE. YES OR NO." I screamed back.

"FINE. YES. IM PURGING" She yelled crying. I stopped and looked at her. How did I not notice? SHes so skinny. Shes all ways in the bathroom.She...

"Why?" I whispered.

"Jesse told me I was fat,and I thought I was" She whispered.

"Your fine though" I said.

"Not the way I look at it" She said crying harder now,

"Come here Sky." I whispered laying next to her and pulling her into a hug. She put her arms around me and cried into my chest. I need to pay more attention. I''m going to. Starting now.