No please.

Alex's P.O.V.

We went inside. We pretended everything was fine. We went to my bunk

She explained everything, unil she started crying.

"Shh,shh,shh it's okay. Your fine. Nothings going to happen to your with me. You are safe" I whispered as she cried into my shoulder.

"Oh hey baby" We heard. Jack's voice.

"I'll be right back" I whispered. She nodded and laid down. I hopped out of the bunk and walked to the front.

"Ryane. Go watch Sky okay?" I asked.

"Okay."

"Make sure she doesn't leave, she doesn't need to see this" I said.

"Kiss me first?"She asked smiling.

"Surely" I smiled kissing her on her lips. She smiled and skipped to my bunk. Why didn't I want Sky here?

"Why is this bitch here?" I asked Jack.

"She's my girlfriend" Jack said with her practically giving him a lap dance.

"What?" Rian,Zack,and I said all together. He moaned. Yup. Lap dance. Fuck Jack..

"Jack, you better fucking watch it around my sister okay?" I asked. He nodded.

Next Day

~Sky's P.O.V.

I woke up grumbley. What was laying on top of me?

"Ryane?" I asked confused.

"ELMO'S WORLD!" She screamed.

"TO FUCKING EARLY" I screamed pushing her on the ground and getting out of Alex's bed. She chuckled and followed me out.

"Skyyy,do Q&A with us today" Zack said picking my up bridal style.

"Zackkk,fine" I grumbled not going to beat him.

"Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu" Alex Rian and him screamed.

"Whatever....put me down pwease" I asked Zack. He sighed and placed me on the ground. I smiled and walked to my bunk flicking of Jack. He sighed an let me through. I put on my Asking Alexandria T-shirt and my Black Veil Bride sweat pants and slipped on my flip flops and walked out of the bus on Rian's back.

" Your such a lazy ass" Rian said setting me down on the stage

"Well I am RELATED to the flaming douche!" I smiled hitting Alex.

"Hehehe" He mimicked. I smiled.

"Come on, lets go do Autographs" Alex cheered.

"Come on Ryane" I said dragging her away from the stage and back to where the Autographs were.

"Skylar, you hurt" She chuckled.

"Ya ya. ahaha.Sit down with me" I said sitting underneath the table.

"What?"SHe asked.

"Underneath the table! SIT WITH ME!" I smiled.

"Okay?" SHe awkwardly said sitting down with the me. I laughed. The Q&A started..but this WAS NOT an ATL signing. Wrong table?

"ATL never did Reckless and Relentless. Did they?" Ryane whispered to me. I shook my head no.

"That was-"

"ASKING ALEXANDRIA!!!!!" We heard a girl screamed.

" Holy shit! Wrong fucking table." I whispered. I looked behind me. How did we not realize?! They were all british!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What do we do?!" Ryane pleaded

"We stay here till they finish?" I whispered. Ryane nodded. I out my finger to mouth and said

"Don't speak" I whispered. She nodded and we sat there for what seemed like ages. We heard something drop right besides me. I looked over.. it was a marker.

"FUCK ME!" Someone yelled. I knew that voice. THAT voice. Ben FUCKING Bruce. His hand reached down and tapped my back.

"Da fuck?"He asked looking father down.

"Who the fuck are you? Crazy fans?"He asked.

"No! We swear! I'm Alex Gaskarth's sister! We were went to the wrong table! We thought you ATL's table!" I said quickly.

"Way to go!" He laughed

"Who are you talking to Brucey?" Danny asked.

"Skylar Gaskarth and her friend" Ben asked.

"Alex Gaskarth's sister?"He asked

"No fucking shit!" He laughed. Danny looked at us.

"What are you doing?"He asked.

"Wrong table. We ment to go to my brothers table." I said.

"Well now that your here...and your brother's  table is empty." He siad.

"WHAT?!" Ryane and I screamed. He nodded.

"where did they go?" I askedd.

"Uh they left like 2 hours ago...they went to preform, then they were going to Brazil...they should be on a plane right now actually." He siad. FUCK.

"So Danny..." I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can we say with you until we get in touch with my brother?" I asked.

"Sure. WHy not" Ben said!

"Thank you!!!" Ryane and I said hugging Ben's legs.