Is that your way of asking me out?

Rian's P.O.V.

I hated how Jack looked at her. He liked her way to much. I still loved her. I would do anything just to hold her again. Shit.

"Jack likes her?" I asked Alex. He nodded.

" You gonna murder him?"I asked. Alex looked at me.

"Your stilll here aren't you?"He asked. I laughed and nodded. My phone rang.

"Hello?"I aked.

"It's Jesse." The voice growled. I got up and left the room with Alex and Zack and Sky and Jack looking at me. I got to the front of the hopsital

"Whats up" I asked.

"Sky's ankle is broken,right?"He asked.

"Fractured" I replied.

"Ya,whatever. Jack likes her,right?"He whispered.

"Yes." I said disappointed.

"Okay. Bye"He said and the line went dead. I walekd back to the hospital room.

Sky's P.O.V.

Jack helped me stand up and pack stuff that Alex brought.

"So Sky."He siad

"So Jack" I laughed mocking his voice tieing my right shoe. He got on one knee. WHat da fuck...

"Do you....Do you want to go to a dance with me tonight? My friend is holding one and I had to bring someone. I couldn't bring Alex. THat'd be weird." he said awkwardly putting scratching the back of his head. I chuckled.

"Is that your way of asking a girl on a date?"I laughed,him still on one knee.

"Am I lame?"He asked.

"No! Best way anyone has ever asked me out" i laughed covering my mouth.

"Of course I'll go with you to the dance. What time is it?" i asked as he stood up.

"Yay!!!!!!!! At 9:00 tonight."He smiled hugging me.

"I'll wear a dress" I laughed.

"Sounds good" He smiled still hugging me. I liked this. It was warm and cozy and I felt protected. I looked at the door to see Zack and ALex and RIan and Matt  putting hearts at us and awwwww'ing. I gave the finger and they laughed. THe door busted open.

"I SMELL LOVE IN THE AIRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Ryane screamed.

"Ryane! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Jack laughed  and I hugged Ryane. Ryane was my

friend.

ever.

She'es going to the dance tonight, or I'll never play Soccer again.