Yes this is Alex Gaskarth,who is this?

Sky's P.O.V.

We went out at 4:00 in the afternoon I think. It was me and Jenni Hest.

"Sky" She said as we creeped along the desert.

"Jen" I said.

"What the fuck is up with everyone and thinking that girls are good getting Mines and not dying?" She laughed.

"I don't know,but  we ahve to find 5 mins. And basically if we don't find it, its goes BOOM BOOM like an ATomic Bomb" I laughed. I Turned my head as a bullet buzzed past my face.

"What The Fuck?!" I said and shot the same way seeing a guy in a turban fall.

"Jen..-" I said

"WHat?" She asked stopping on something that started beeping and sudden;y exploded sending us flying back. Before Everything went into black, I saw red pouring down my face.

~3 Days Later~

Alex's P.O.V.

We were watching Fox News.

"Four people were currently killed. Two girls and Two Boys on March 16th. Names will be said when they figure out who is who" The women on the T.V. said. That killed me. That could've been Sky.  There was a knock on the door.

" I got it"Ryane said opening the door.

"Who are you?" She asked. I got up and walked towards the door. There were 3 men dressed in an army uniform. Ryane bakced up and walked away.

"Who are you?" I asked worridly.

"Marson Jens" He said and put his hand out. I shook it and nodded.

"Olver Gengro" He said.

"Jesen Henrich" He said. i nodded.

"Come in, please" I said moving out the way.

"Babe whose at the door-" Ash asked and stopped dead stop.

"Alex Gaskarth?"They asked.

"Yes?" I asked nervously. Ash came to my side.

"And you are?" Marson asked.

"Ashton Gaskarth" She replied.

"Skylar,she was involved in the mining accident in Iraq" Jensen said.

"W-what?" Ash and I whispered.

"Is she alive?"I asked.

"Shes on life support" Olver replied. We were sitting on the couch.

"Shes the only one who made it out alive"

"But shes in a coma"

"In Germany. She needed the best treatment to actually get out alive.She will wake up soon. We don't know when" Olver said.

"Thank you" Was all I could manage. Ashton adn Ryane were sobbing.

"Our regards. As soon as she is all healed, she will be on the first flight home" Olver said before he left.

"Thank you..for everything" I smiled. He nodded and left.

"Shit." I whispered. I went for the phone and dialed Mom and Dad.

"Hello?" My mother asked.

"Mom?" I asked before breaking down.

"ALex? Whats wrong babe?" She asked.

"Sky....she was in the mining.......shes in a coma" Was all I could make out between sobs.

"Oh my god.. is she going to be okay?"She asked keeping calm.

"Ya, shes in Germany, they said she'll be fine" I whispered whiping my eyes.

"Okay Alex. WHy don't you go rest and tel Ben" She sighed.

"Okay. Love you mom" I said.

"Love you to Alex" SHe said. We hung up and I dialed Ben. Lets just say that he is worried sick,and if possible, he would fly to Germany.

"Alex.." Ash whimpered.

"Come here" i said walking towards her and kissing the top of her head and hugging her.

"She'll be fine. They said she will be" I kept whispering until she finally calmed down

"Come on, lets go to bed" I said picking her up bridal style and carrying her to our room