what is happening

Sky's P.O.V

"I'll be right back Ben." I whispered in his ear as I stood up and walked out of the dark movie theater into the hall towards the bathroom's. I pushed open the door to the girl's bathroom and walked up to the mirror, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples with my index fingers. Why did I have such a massive head ache?

I opened my eyes back up and looked into the mirror, and jumped at the sight of a man standing behind me. I looked back, to see his body slightly translucent as he floated. Fucking floated.

"I'm hallucinating." I said shaking my head and walking towards the door.

"No you're not." A voice said from behind me, making my head whip around. The floating man- or whatever moved towards me slowly. "My name's Josh." He said, a british accent showing through. "If you could go back to your teenage years would you?" He asked, his question taking me by surprise.

"I don't know…" I said shaking my head. "And this is all fucking weird so i'm just gonna go back to my movie, tugging on the door only to see it was locked.

"Answer the question and you'll be free to leave." He said, his voice mellow and relaxed.

"Sure why not." I shrugged. "I could be less of a fuck up!" I laughed. He nodded slightly, as he slowly faded away.

"Your wish is my command." He said. I shook my head and pulled on the door again, making it open.

"Fucking weird." I mumbled, stepping into the hall- only it was different. I looked around and saw that I was standing in my old house.

"What the hell?" I whispered. "Hello?" I said walking forward. I looked back and pulled open the door I had just walked out of, to see my parents bed room- no movie theater bathroom. "Ben?" I said, looking around.

"Who's Ben?" Alex asked, stepping out of the kitchen, his hair still it's natural brown color.

"Alex what'd you do to your hair!" I said touching it. He looked at my quizzically.

"Sky my hairs been this color for like five years now." He laughed. "Are you feeling okay? And who's Ben again? You didn't tell me." He said biting into the apple he was holding.

"My husband?" I said, like it was obvious. Alex just laughed.

"Sky your 15. You're not married- and your boyfriend's name is Jesse."

"No Alex, I'm 22. There was a floating head in a bathroom, his name was Josh, I was in Brazil, on my honeymoon with Ben, you are married to Ashton." I said quickly.

"Did you hit your head? Are you okay?" Alex asked sitting me down on the couch checking for any bumps or brusises.

"I'm so fucking confused"

"Hey, watch it" My mom said coming out of the kitchen.

"Mom, whose my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Jesse?" She laughed.

"No! I'm married to Ben Bruce" I said.

"Whose Ben? ANother one of you band obssesion?"

" No! He's my husband!" I shriked stadnign up.

" Your married?" Somebody asked. I turned around. Jack with skunk hair, Rian, Zack with long hair. what?

"Hey Sky" Jesse said coming in kissing me.

"EW"

"NOT HERE"

"WHAT THE HELL"

"GOD"

"WTF" Everyone yelled. Jesse laughed.

"Whats wrong?" Jesse asked

"She thinks she married to Ben Bruce." Alex said standing up.

"What Alex, how old are you?" I asked

"17? Duh" He laughed. What?

" Hey ready?" Some girl came in.

"Jen?" I whispered. She laughed and nodded. She was like my best friend.

"Ya?"She chuckled.

"Jen would you like something drink?" My mom asked

"No thanks Mrs.Gaskarth" She smiled..

"Ready for the beach?" Jen asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Maybe we should take her to the doctor" Alex said. Jesse nodded and picked me up.

"I don't need the doctors"" I growled as everybody piled into my moms car.

~Doctors office~

"Skyalr Gaskarth" The nurse said.

"See ya guys" I said confusioly.

They took my weight, my eye sight and finally I saw the doctor. He walked in. He looked exactly like the figure. I rubbed my eyes as the headache sent it.

"You okay?" He asked checking my vital signs.His accent dead on

"Josh?" I whispered.

"I rpefer Dr. FRANCESCHI. But whatever works" He chuckled sitting down, "now want to to tell me whats wrong?" He asked taking his clip board out.

"Well, i met this guy, like in 2012-"

"2012?" He asked.

"yA! And now im completely confused!" I said explaning everything.

" I suggest a long day of sleep, snd possibly a beach day" He said smiling. WHAT.

"OKay?" I asked confused.

"Trust me. You were probably jsut dreaming. The heat does that to a person" He sighed. I nodded and stood up and made my way out of the room.

"You okay?" Everybody asked.

"Ya, I think" I sighed.

"Good, I don't liek seeing my baby sick" Jesse said kissing my cheek.

"Beach timeee!!" Jen yelled as we got in the car.

"Wooohooo!" Everybody yelled. I put my legs across Jesse's legs and closed my eyes hoping that this was all just a dream.

"Hey! Wake up! We are at the beach!" Jen exclaimed. Oh fuck me....