But why

• Dedicated to everyone

Sky's P.O.V.

I felt two things in my nose hurting every time I breathed in. I moved my hand to pull it out when this happened.

"No no" Someone said putting my hand down.

"Huh?" I asked confused looking around.

"Alex?" I whispered. He nodded.

"What happened?" I aksed.

" You were in the middle of the ocean, some how got bit by a shark, but your fine, just a scar" Jesse replied. I didn't want Jesse. I wanted..shit...who was it?

NO, this wasn't happening, I wasn't forgetting....crap! His name was Ben...right?

Ben's P.O.V.

Why wasn't Sky coming back? I got up from my seat and walked to the hallway. I wasn't in the movies anymore. I was in my bedroom. WHat? I looked in the mirror. I was 19 again. WHAT. I opened my door and ran downstairs.

"Good morning Ben" My mum smiled.

"Mum" I said.

"Yes?" SHe asked.

"Skylar Gaskarth" I said making it clear.

"Who?" SHe asked confused putting food infront of me,

"My wife" I said.

"No  sweety your not married, but Danny's here, your going to America to get signed. Remember?" She asked.

"What" I asked.

"Your bags are in the front room with Danny and the guys. Good luck sweety" SHe said kissing me. What the fuck.

"Ready Ben?" Danny asked

"Skylar Gaskarth" I said. They all looked at me confused.

"We have to go" James said.

"America here we come!" Sam shriked when we got ont he plane. I sat next to Danny and put my head phones on closing my eyes.

~Next Day~

Ben's P.O.V.

"Wake up bro!" Danny said shaking me. I graoned and got my luggage and followed them out the plane and to security thing.

"Benjamin Bruce" I siad.

"Okay, go ahead" The guy said.

"Everyone regristerd?" Danny asked. We all nodded.

"Good.We have to  go to Sumerian records" Sam said. i nodded.

After we got two taxi cabs, and two hours to get to the record place, and another 3 hours to prove that we deserved to be signed, we got signed.

"SHOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Dannny screamed.

"YA!" James, Sam and Cam exclamied.

"Um, not me. I'm going to explore around Baltimore" I said.

"Uh okay?" Danny said.

"We're at The Motel on 26th street. Room 207" Sam said reading his phone. I nodded and took off to Sky's house. Hopefully she was there.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Yes?" Mr.Gaskarth asked opening the door.

"Oh, Alex isn't home. he's at teh hospital with Sky" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Ya, SKy got bit at the beach." He said.

"What hospital" I asked wuickly.

"The one on third but why-"

"Thank you!" I said and started running to the hospital.

"Room 41" I heard in the distance.

"Taxi!' I yelled. One pulled over and I jumped in.

"Hospital on third" I panted. He drove there which felt like forever.

"13.50" He siad. I pulled a 20 out of my wallet and threw it ove rhte seats and ran inside only to be grabbed into a storage closet.

"Stay away if you want Sky to be alive" The voice growled.

"Who the fuck are you" I said backing up seeing a floating head.

"Josh." He said with red eyes.

"But she's my wife" I said.

"No, when you were in the movies, she thought she was hallucating, she said "Ya! Maybe I wouldn't be such a fuck up!" when I asked her if she would go back to her teenage years. She thought I was joking around" Josh said. I shook my head

"What?" I asked confused.

"In 3...

"What?"

"2.."

"WHAT"

"1...you will forget about SKy" He growled and clicked his fingers.

I fell backwards hitting my head.

~2 hours later~

Ben's P.O.V.

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I mumbled siting up rubbing my head sitting up.

"Dude, Where the fuck are you!?" Danny screamed.

"In a hospital storage room" I said confused looking around.

"Why?"

"I Don't remember" I said standing up.

"Well come back to the motel!" James screetched. I chuckled

"Okay, be right there' I sighed and hung up. What..

I opened the door to only hear a screetch

"Oh my god I am so sorry" i said quickly helping the girl with crutches up. We met eyes and everything stopped.

"I'm Ben." I said.

"I'm Sky" SHe whispered. She had the most beatiul hair and eyes. Woohoo. I helped her stand up.

"What happened?" i laughed lookign at the bandage on her leg nad crutches.

"I got bit by a shark" SHe laughed.

"Very rock and roll" I laughed. She laughed. Her laugh. Made me weak at the knees.

"Sky? You coming?" A boy with brown hair, grey skinnies and a red beanie

"Ya coming Alex" SHe called back.

"Heres my number" I said. SHe put it in her phone.

"Heres my mine" She replied putting hers in my phone.

"Text me sometime." i smiled.

"Same to you" She smiled and walked off. I knew her...but why?

Sky's P.O.V.

I chuckled and crutched over to Alex.

"Who was that?" Alex asked helping me int he car next to Rian and Zack.

"His name is Ben." I said. I knew him...but why?

The End :)

Guys, it's finally finished!!!!!!! I loved making this and with my best friend Ashton and with everyone!!!!!! This story could have ended in SO MANY WAYS but this ending made more sense for me! HAHA! I will have  a new one up soon! Hopefully! School and shit, but summer break! Woohoo! LONG LIVE SEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTSS <33333333333333333