Dirty Little Secret

I stared at Alex. My heart started beating like a wild fire. My eyes started bugging out and serching the room around. I now realized that I was in a bed with Jack and Matt sleeping on the sides of me. I was not good being squished in the middle. NO it was not because I was claustrophobic.It was because I have asthma(spelled wrong?). The air became thick and my lungs started tighting.

"Sky?"Alex asked getting up. I stared straight up at the ceiling,gasping for air,waiting for life to refill me,not coming threw.

"Sky!"Alex yelled more louder

"NURSE!"He screamed. His voice got more distant.  The beeping on the heart monitor got lower and people were screaming my name.

There was now no sound. My eyes were closed but I could see everything perfectly clear. I could see the sun shining threw the windows, I could smell the flowers threw the garden. Where was I? My eyes wandered threw the room, I caught a glimpse of a window. There were 3 kids playing in the field. I tried walking but I couldn't I squinted. It was a little girl and 2 older boys. I looked harder. It was me. I was 5 years old. Then there was Jack and Alex. They were trying to get me to eat a worm.

"EAT IT! EAT IT!"The chanted screaming over and over again.

"Alex,Jack! Stop tromenting Sky!"My dad said laughing coming home from work. They hung their heads low and walked inside.

"Wexy!"I cried. He turned around.

"Ya?"He asked smiling. I put my hands in the air. He laughed and ran over and threw me over his shoulder running inside. I gasped and my back went into an arch sending me into a painful cry.

"She's back!"Someone said gracefully and started asking me questions .

"Whats your name?"Thy asked.

"Skylar Gaskarth"I muttered. I felt a tugging on my arm. I shriked.

"Age?"THey asked.

"18?"I asked.

"Stop your hurting her!"A male voice said. They i noticed.

"Alex."I started saying over and over.

"A-A-Alex?"I asked frantically moving my hands everywhere.

"Stop! Your gonna hurt yourself even more"Someone said to me rougly. I kept moving my hands around and repeating his name.

"Shh. I'm right here. Don't worry."Alex said rubbing my forhead.

"This may hurt a little." Someone said as a pinching feeling went into my arm. The last thing I saw was Matt,Alex,and Rian telling me it would all be alright......