Tonight,Tonight theres part- THERES SHIT GOING DOWN BRO!

Sky's POV

I pulled my black dress out of the small closet and ran to the bathroom to put it on. Ryane had helped me with my make up and hair. She was already ready before i even got out of bed.

"Are you excited?" She asked, putting her hightops on. I never really understood how she could pull off High tops with a dress. But she could.

"What the hell do you think." i smiled, leaning up against the wall.

"Skylar! come on!" jack sang down the hall, I jumped a bit and gave Ryane a hug.

"Ill meet you there" she whispered, when she let go she gave me a look.

"DOnt forget to text me when you get there"

I nodded and grabbed my phone, tiptoeing out to Jack.

"Well, well, Mr. Barakat. You look quiet dapper this evening." his eyes lite up. he wrapped his arm around my waist as he pulled me out to the car.

"Your look beautiful." he grinned, putting the car into drive.

-20 minutes later-

I stepped out of the car and walked hand in hand to the building with Jack.

"Go on without me, im gunna wait for Ryane" Told him, he looked at me funny but then nodded and walked inside.

New Text message:

From- Ryane

To-Skylar

Hey girl! Where are you!? Did you ditch me and go to the janitor's closet with jack already?!?!

Naughty Naughty. ;D

I laughed and texted her back

To-Ryane

From-Skylar

no your idiot! im waiting at the front for your ass! Hurry up!

i clicked send and waited patiently.

"SKYLAR!" I spon around to see Ryane and....What the hell was Alex doing here.

"Hey' i forced a smiled but couldnt help but sent a look in Alex's direction. Ryane noticed and looked at me.

"Ill explain later" she sighed. Oh please tell me she didnt hook up with my brother. I shook it off and ran inside to find jack sitting by himself. As i made my way over to him, i decided to bring this up to Ryane.

"So why's Alex with you. You hitch a ride into Man whore town?" I joked. She rolled her eyes at me and slapped me in the back of the head.

"OW! havent you ever heard of not hurting an injured child!" she giggled and sighed.

"He wanted to come to keep an eye on you. so he made me take him as my date. Not exactly what i wanted. But he wouldnt take no for an anwser. Your brother's almost as hard headed as you." I nodded in agreement, maybe she could distract alex long enough for me to actually have fine and not be watched by the hawk over there.

When i reached him, I Came up behind him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, you looked lonley." i laughed a bit as he turned around. But without any warning, he grabbed me and pulled me down with him.

"Jack!" i yelled, but he grabbed me before i fell.

"Sorry' he whispered softly. He looked over at me and i got caught in the eye contact.

It happened. He kissed me. Right then and there. But it didnt last as long as i would have liked it too because someone called my name.

"Rian?" i looked up to see him out of breathe and sweating bullets.

"Skylar! You seriously cant believe him! this is rediculous! he doesnt even love you! i love you! you dont know what the hell your doing!" My mouth fell open. What the hell was this?

"Rian, what are you talking about." I Got alittle annoyed.

"He's using you sky! Youve seen what he does to girls! he can barely keep a girlfriend! I Wouldnt do that to you! I love you Skylar!" Zack and matt came running in behind him, pulling him back out of the building.

What. The literal. Fuck just happened.