First Date without sneaking around

Sky's P.O.V.

I hugged Alex for about an hour when we got on the bus

"I get ittt. You love me" Alex groaned trying to get away,but I just gripped harder.

"For a 18 year old you sure are STRONG" Alex laughed.

"Ok,give me my girlfriend" Rian chuckled standing up.

"Nooo! She's mine" ALex said in a english accent.

"Nooooooo! She's mine!"Jack said standing up saying in a country accent.

"Noooooooooooooo! She's mine!"Zack said in a Mexican accent

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! ALLLLLLL MINEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rian said like 4 year old and grabbed me like a football and jumped on the couch. I couldn't stop laughing as they all started tickling me.

"S-S-Stop it!!!" I stuttered through laughs.

"Ok,Ok, lets leave Rian's girlfriend alone and let them go on a date" Zack said smiling. Thank god for his niceness :D

"Fine"Alex groaned at the heard of "girlfriend" "date" "alone"

"Thankyou Zack" I smiled standing up and hugging him.

"No problem, Ii have to be nice to you,you are my favorite Gaskarth." He said rubbing my hair and screwing it up.

"HEY!" Alex and I said at the same time

"What?"He asked Alex.

"I thought I was your favorite..." He said

"You were....until your were sister was born...."Zack said.

"And what about you?"Zack asked me.

"You screwed my hair up.." I growled.

"Ok, go get dressed and lets go out somwhere." Rian said pushing me to the back of the bus to our closets, I smied and picked out a Blue sparly shirt and a my one and only red skirt that went to my knees (it may seem stupid from description but i certainly like this match together) along with my black ballet flats. I put my hair in curls and applied some mascara and some lipstick. I smiled and looked in the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Rian stadning there was a grey shirt on and faded blue jeans waiting for me.

"Ready beautiful?"He asked me smiling. The truth? I wasn't beautiful. I was skinny,still, I purged myself everyday. I was back down to 68 lbs. I was small again and was loving it.

"Ready"I smiled taking his hand and walked out fo the bus,down the street,across the street,down another street and finally arriving at our destination. The Rouse Blernia.

"Rian..." I sighed looking at the prices. 34.99 for a salad with stuff on it?! i can buy that seperately at the A&P.

"Sky...get whatever you want.... I don't care" He said taking my hand.

"Fine.." I groaned. I got the salad along with cheese cake that Rian made us get. The bill got up to $119.99.

"Guys,it's time to go" Alex called me.

"Ugh...fine," We groaned. We got up and paid the bill.

"I had a really goo time Rian" I smiled as we walked back to the bus

"Same here Sky"He smiled and grabbed my hand and stopped about 15 ft away from the bus. He put his hand on my cheek and came close till our lips touched. I smiled as we started kissing,until a honking started 15 minutes later.

"STOP MAKIN ON MY SISTE AND LETS GOOOOOOOOO" Alex yelled and honked the horn.