YOUR BACK

Sky's P.O.V.

4 months later (lets just prented that AA were on tour for 4 months)

Alex and Ashton went to Hawii. They got back 3 hours ago. Now we are in the living room talking.

"So Skylar"Alex and Ash smiled looking at each other.

"Yes?" I asked confused. Now a little worried.

"Alex and I...well...we are going to get....married" Ashton said slowly. I jumped up.

"HELL TO THE FUCKING YA!!!!!!!!" I screetched.

"Shes happy" Alex laughed.

"I knew this was gonna happen! I'm so happy! I'm planning the wedding! When? Where?!" I yelled jumping up and down.

"Calm down speed racer!" Alex and Ashton laughed standing up.

"We have another suprise" Alex said.

"Is Ash pregnent?" I whispered.

"WHAT?! NO!" Ash yelled.

"I was just making sure!" I laughed.

"WHats the suprise?"I asked.

"You know how Ben and Danny will be back in 3 weeks?" Ashton asked. I nodded. I was excited for that. I couldn't beleive it. And it's 1 month away from Christmas.

"Well. There are two boxes in your room. Go check 'em out! We got it from Hawii!" Ashton smiled.

"Okay?" I laughed confused. I ran up stairs to my room and opened the door. THere was two huge boxes. One was wrapped in green paper,the other one in red. I slowly walked over to open it. I opened the red one first. One I finally got the ribbon off I got the wrapping paper off. There was Danny Worsnop. HOLY SHIT! I opened the box.

I then opened the red on and there was Ben!

"Um guys? What are you doing in two boxes?" I laughed.

"Nice to see you to" Danny laughed.

"I missed you guys!" I laughed hugging them both but holding onto Ben longer.

"Wheres the food?"Danny asked.

"Kitchen" I said jumping on to Ben. Danny left. Ben and I got onto my bed. It turned into a make out session..then into something else....

"I love you Skylar" Ben whispered.

" I love you to" I whispered.