8

Bill marched towards the guidance counselor office, me in tow.

He slammed open the door, not caring about if there was anyone else in there. By the wrist, we approached the shocked counselor.

Bill spoke, "We need a change of schedule."

"Shouldn't you two be in class?"

"W-well, yes, b-but the teacher--" I said before being cut off by Bill.

"The teacher tasked us with an assignment, which Dipper had already done, because he's extremely organized, so Mason here, decided to draw. The teacher took his sketchbook and started looking through it without permission, violating his privacy. I took the book from him and marched out of the class. He was about to write in it! On a drawing!" Bill exclaimed, exasperated.

I hadn't realized the teacher was about to write in my personal sketchbook!

"So you want a schedule change?"

Finally getting it through her thick skull!

"Yes." I said, red-faced because Bill had gone from holding onto my wrist to holding my hand.

"And why, William, do you want a schedule change?" The counselor asked.

"I don't want a teacher who thinks its okay to look through other's belongings. Pi-Mason and I will be transferring to art."

"Mason?" The counselor asked, to make sure I wanted to be in art class.

"Yeah, I-I would like to be in a-art, w-with Mabel."

The counselor wrote us passes and sent us to our next class, which had already started, Latin.