18

"Bill?"

Bill started to stalk away.

"Bill!"

His hair was ombré from blonde to red, about halfway down.

"Bill! Calm down!"

His hair was completely red as I practically ran trying to keep up with him.

His sweater started to change colors as well, as he neared his locker.

"Bill!"

"Pinetree. I am perfectly calm," Bill said, clearly seething.

"Bill...please calm down..."

"Not if that Silver fellow doesn't stop bullying you!" He shouted, slamming his locker shut.

I winced, jumping back at the tone of his voice.

"....please Bill?"

I looked up at him. I didn't like Silver, but I wouldn't curse anyone with a dream demon.

His whole demeanor went yellow once more. "Aww, kid, you're so adorable with that look on your face!"

His yellow eye gleamed happily into my green ones.

"But please don't let Silver do that to you anymore..." Bill said sadly, the tips of his hair a blueish color.

On a role of small confidence, I went on my tiptoes and pecked his cheek.

This time, the only red thing was his face.

"We should get to class, Bill," I said, grabbing his hand and tugging him behind me.

He snapped back to reality once we got to our first class.

He kissed my head and we walked in, hand in hand.

Art class, let's do this...

My first day being transferred into art with Mabel.