60

"I think I've got it!" Mabel shouted as soon as I shared our little plan.

"What?"

"How we can get the others in without a fake demon!" She said, biting into a random donut.

"How? That would be impossible." I stated.

"You!" Mabel cheerily grinned, seeming to know more than she should.

"What?! How do you know about Alcor?" I asked, panicking.

"Oh, so I was right then! Perfect!"

"Mabel!" I shouted, frustrated, as she sprinted away fueled by Mabel Juice.

Meanwhile...

"Human! Where am I? Thou hast summoned me here? Do you wish for eternal slumber!" The golden man's voice shouted at a now scared Astrid.

"S-sir, Lord, we can explain! We summoned you, yet you were on the brink of death!" The little boy in the room said.

"Was I? Last I remember, small human, or shall I say, Firestone, I was happily dealing with quite an IDIOT in Great Britain!"

Firestone stepped back, slightly surprised. How did he-?

"Firestone, I know all of anything that has to do with my brothers and dear sisters," the man stated darkly.

Aster spoke hesitantly, "Lord, what if we made a deal?"

"You've piqued my inquiry. Carry on with your terms. Consider, my name is not 'Lord'. I am told to be an Earl."