27

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I feel terrible, but it's just...real life has been taking all my attention. I'm sorrryyyyy!!!

Later that day, Ella and Emma left. It was just me, Bill, and Mabel left.

We lazed around, watching terrible Gravity Falls horror movies. I was next to Bill, leaning on him as his arm wrapped around my shoulder, and Mabel was on the chair, cuddled up in some sort of anime blanket.

It was broad daylight, so we didn't notice any light as my mom pulled up into the driveway. We only heard the jingling of keys in the door.

Well...

Mabel and Bill heard it. I had fallen asleep.

I was shaken awake by Mom.

She told me she had to talk to me privately.

Bill got up to go after us.

"Alone," my mom said intimidatingly.

He backed down.

When we were out of earshot, she looked me in the eye.

"What were you doing, cuddling with Bill?"

"Well...um..."

"Please tell me you're not gay."

"I can tell you with certainty I'm not gay." I said.

She was satisfied with that answer.

"Then why were you sleeping on him? Hmm?"

"Well...uh...um..."

"He fell asleep, and I put my arm around him 'cause he started shivering. I couldn't just wake him up. He looked so peaceful," a certain triangles voice interrupted.

"Really?" Mom said suspiciously. I nodded.

She had Bill go to our room.

"Is that what really happened, Dipper? I just don't want you to be gay because of your father...I'm okay with it."

"Mom, I guess...I know I'm not gay. But...Bill and I are a thing, and I guess you should know that!" I blurted out. My face felt like fire.

Mom smiled. "Well, off to bed. We don't want you sleep deprived for tomorrow. We're visiting Grandpa."

I smiled weakly and went upstairs, Mabel trailing closely after me.

"Oh, and Mason?"

I stopped as Mabel passes ahead of me.

"Don't let your father catch you two."