42 - That One Little Boy, What Happened To Him?

He ran. That child was spared, but he ran back to that cult's main base of operations. They had sent him with his "sibling" (a half sibling whom he hated) to summon a demon.

"Aster, Aster!" The small boy called to the nearest cultist.

"Yeah, what is it, Firestone?" See, all the cultists had secret code names. No other cultists knew the other's true identities. The hoods they wore hid their faces as well.

"The demons....killed everyone...." the kid didn't shed a tear, though.

"Brimstone?" Aster asked about his half sibling.

"Dead."

"I thought you were to summon one demon and catch it?"

"They...The one named Alcor attacked."

"Alcor...never heard of him. Was he with Cipher?"

"Yes, Aster."

"Firestone, go alert the Great One of this new presence. He might be more powerful, this Alcor. The Great One will decide, though." Aster told Firestone, and sent him to the main hall of their "little" building underground.

And so, the little boy that they let live might be their future downfall.

But first I think, they must deal with Ford...

HEY EVERYONE! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

This story has started to take a little bit of a darker twisttttt

So, if you want to know their appearances in their robes, it's a lot like the Blind Eye robes, but they're black robes. Aster has platinum blonde hair that comes out the font a little, though. It's slightly wavy.

Firestone is male, as was Brimstone. Firestone is pretty mature for his age (8) seeing as he's seen so much, as his parents are cultists and he was from birth.

The Great One dons a black and silver robe. His has silver trim.

That's all for now!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED, FOLKS!