10

The rest of the day went by with no event, except about three difficult homework papers.

I didn't mind having identical schedules with a dream demon who tried to "liberate my dimension."

I still can't figure out why.

"Hey, Bill?" We were busy doing the homework.

"Yeah Pinetree?"

"How did you...become...human?" I asked, unsure if I wanted to know.

"I used to be a immortal being with no weaknesses except for the prophecy. Since Fez and Sixer didn't destroy me with that zodiac wheel, I still exist on the mortal plane. My powers were greatly reduced, and that's why I'm here now," Bill told me.

"Wow." Was all I could spit out.

"Well! Back to homework! That I still don't get the point of!" Bill said cheerily, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

My face heated up. "Y-yeah...homework..."

I tried to focus, but it seemed impossible with the demons arm wrapped around me.

"Bill? Take your arm off me."

"Sorry, P-Pinetree," Bill stuttered out, moving his arm back to his side.

Did the great demon, all knowing, all seeing, being with one weakness just stutter? On the nickname he has for me? Interesting...

When we had finished up the third paper-an essay, if you must know-we sat on the couch and started a Gravity Falls Channel movie.

"Ghoooosssttt Tuuurrrtttllleee 2"

Bill and I were laughing our asses off the whole time.

The movie was...well, not horrifying at all! It was a tortoise under a pillowcase!

Halfway through, I had to go make dinner.

I entered the kitchen, leaving Bill alone on the couch. Slowly, I made my way over to the closet where the aprons are kept, and opened it up.

Where two aprons-a pink frilly one and a blue plain one- were kept sat only the previous.

Mabel! I needed my apron! Urgh!

I grabbed the pink one, my face growing hot, and tied it on behind my back. Grabbing the necessary pots and pans, ingredients and spices, I began to cook.

See, I was decent at making food. Mabel wasn't. She added glitter to everything. And plastic dinosaurs.

Once I had the chicken in the hot pan, I heard a flirty whistle from the doorway, causing me to jump.

"B-Bill!" I said, completely caught off guard and trying to cover the apron.

"Kid, you're rocking that pink apron! Is it yours?"

"I-it's Ma-Mabel's, sh-she t-took m-mine!" I stuttered out.

"Are you so sure?" Bill asked, pulling out my blue apron from behind his back and swinging it on his finger.

"B-Bill!" I scolded, my face and ears completely flushed by now.

"Eh, just wanted to see how cute you look in Mabel's apron."

"W-well?" I asked expectantly.

"Kid, you look like an adorable girl! It's so...cute!" Bill said, smirking the entire time.

I went back to cooking, ignoring him, but feeling warmth grow further up my cheeks and onto my ears.

"C'mon kid, admit it! You'd make a great female!"

"Pinetree! I can't believe how utterly adorable you are!"

"Aww, if only you had cat ears...maybe even a tail as well..."

Were some of the comments Bill had said while I was cooking.

I plated the food, handed him his, and taking off the frilly apron, promptly marched over to the living room, plopping myself on one side of the couch.

We finished the movie, and I went up to my room, locking Bill out.

Why did he have to be so damn frustrating? And so damn hot at the-wait what? Since when was I...since when was I gay?